A Muse; Avante Gold; Untamed - Fall 2006 (color stories)

gwenivypage

Do you think that the plain MSFs(Avant Gold ones) are going to cost as much as the regular MSFs? I'm kinda interested in getting one.

cruz_kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwenivypage
Do you think that the plain MSFs(Avant Gold ones) are going to cost as much as the regular MSFs? I'm kinda interested in getting one.

on my receipt, it says 23.50, for the color light of the avant gold msfs. they're fabulous, really. 8)

Lady_MAC

FYI the 182 is going to be $55 Canadian
weeping.gif
I'm still going to buy it though. The MA said that she has had hers for 14 years.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
FYI the 182 is going to be $55 Canadian
weeping.gif
I'm still going to buy it though. The MA said that she has had hers for 14 years.

14 years? It was new with the Catherine Deneuve collection.. :confused:

Lady_MAC

I think she must have meant something that resembled it, or maybe just a plain old blush brush. Who knows, I'm the worst listener in the world. Which is why I gotta learn independently :p

Anyway, she said it's her favourite brush, and "I've had mine for 14 years, so it's worth the price" came up in the conversation, lol.

gummybug

The AG MSF look nce and all, but what do we think about the ingredients? Talc, dimethicone, polysorbate 20, simmondsia chinensis seed oil... doesn't exactly sound as good as mineral powders by some other brands.

Ms. Z

TECHNACOLOR & PLUSHGLASS release date still AUGUST 3RD?

That's this week! OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so broke.
weeping.gif

user79

I bought Shimpagne MSF and 15 Minutes lipstick today, they are both gorgeous!! I was lemming for Porcelain Pink MSF at first, but when I tried it out, it was kind of underwhelming. Hardly any colour payoff and chunky gold glitter in it, bleh.