A Muse; Avante Gold; Untamed - Fall 2006 (color stories)

amy_forster

bummer
ssad.gif

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
i thought you can't do a B2M for LE lippies?

You can B2M for any l/s except Viva Glam ones. You may not be able to use LE casing as part of the B2M if it's too different from existing ones (e.g., Catherine DeNeuve casings).

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
The promo pic kinda freaks me out.

First time I saw that, it totally freaked me out! Like a cross between one of those freaky porcelain dolls and the dude from A Clockwork Orange.
greengrin.gif

Eye<3Colour

sigh, why do i have to be poor
ssad.gif
i love everything i read!! and i want everything i read!!! theres no way im gonna talk the hubby into any of it. i just spent 130.00 on pattern maker, and thats not even alot.. thanks for the eyegasm tho!!

asraicat

CRIKEY!!!!! the pic makes it look like they added the dismaying gold veining to shimpagne that the newer MSFs have had *pout*

has anyone who has seen them IRL confirm or de-bunk this?

if so, what a way to ruin a great staple
*pats self on back for buying backups of the newest beauty powders*

tiramisu

truly, I am staying away from MAC counters for the next like three months b/c I cannot be trusted.
icon_eek.gif

As someone else said earlier in this thread.. I kinda feel like Gollum about some of this crap. It's baaaad. I catch myself making and remaking a list of what I want from these collections in a vain effort to narrow said list down!! It is true, that the more my stash grows, the more I can contain myself, by justifying that I've got something similar already. however, those damn MSFs!! I have to get my hands on shooting star.
eyelove.gif

MAC_Whore

I will be buying like 4-5 of the Shimpagne. That is my fave and I use it daily! Of course (I have no self-control....haa haa)I will be getting a bunch of other stuff too, I am just really happy about the MSFs!
clapping.gif

pinkiestarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspresh
Are there any pics of the Plushglass yet?
smiles.gif

I found some pictures
smiles.gif

0d1sbl8ox.jpg

Oversexed

1c1sbl3zr.jpg

c819ht.jpg

Wildly Lush

031sbl7ls.jpg

7a19zq.jpg

Big Kiss

de1sbl6rq.jpg

Wet, Wild, Wonderful

f01sbl7to.jpg

bd17mh.jpg

Fulfilled

f51sbl0gc.jpg

5b14kw.jpg

Ample Pink

3818mf.jpg

Cushy White

PrettyKitty

Theses pics were on a canadian forum but they were found on Ebay. (I know because I was one of the 2 girls who found them.)

koolkatz

I'm allergic to all MAC e/s =( Hopefully, the formula for the mineralized e/s duos will be different enough so I don't react...

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkatz
I'm allergic to all MAC e/s =( Hopefully, the formula for the mineralized e/s duos will be different enough so I don't react...

Do them make your eyelids breakout? That's what happens to me when I don't use a primer. I freaked out the first time that happened to me

Cool Kitten

Has anyone seen pictures of the new fluidlines?
Is New Weed darker than Sweet Sage?
And is Graphic Brown a flat brown like Dipdown or pearlized?

AudreyNicole

I haven't seen the new ones, but someone told me (Nordie's MA) that Graphic Brown was darker than Dipdown, and matte. I have heard conflicing things about that one...

Incus

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
sh*t.

I think I'm broke just by looking at it.

Me too :crap:

giz2000

Even I might have to buy a few things from these collections (or maybe I should just get a 10 hour position at a counter just for the gratis and 60% off!!)