A Muse; Avante Gold; Untamed - Fall 2006 (color stories)

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberieseed
I dont understand the plain looking msfs, are they just face powder?

I went to the MAC store in Nova Scotia yesterday, and she told me they have no shimmer to it, but they have a GLOW, and will give your skin the ultimate glow. That's all she would tell me.

2_pink

Yes yes, i really need to know how much the mineralized e/s duos are gonna be. Im thinking...$16.50??? =/ Im budgeting right now, so i need to know the prices.

allan_willb

Just got off the phone with NYC pro they put out both avante gold and a muse yesterday.es duos are 16.50 and the old school MSF's are 23.50!

And from what I remember the new matte MSF's are 24.00.

Lip stick,lip glass and FL are all the same prices.

AudreyNicole

I just called the MAC pro store in NY, and they told me all of the new fluidlines are metallic!
smiles.gif

devin

yes they are like a face powder. they look great over select tint or any foundation. they can also be used to highlight and contour. they have a beautiful subtle sheen. they work well with the 182 or 187 brush.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberieseed
I dont understand the plain looking msfs, are they just face powder?

jessiekins1

damn it! this summer is seeing me broker than broke! oh mac, why do you have to put out so much awesome so close together?
weeping.gif
lol.gif

syrene78

New Weed is very different that Sage as it's, let's say, metallic looking.
It is very beautiful!
Graphic Brown didn't seem to me to be darker than Dipdown, iut's also metallic and more bronze looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
Has anyone seen pictures of the new fluidlines?
Is New Weed darker than Sweet Sage?
And is Graphic Brown a flat brown like Dipdown or pearlized?

XxTinker_BellxX

Ok ok ladies, i know how you hate answering the same questions over n over but to be completely honest im out of time and DRAINED... i was wondering if you guys could confirm the release date of A Muse. What i heard in the begining was July 20... is this still true, i also see that some poeple already have theirs. Is this a different date for mac counters rather than pro shops or free standing stores? i have a counter and i think they got She shines later. Im jus dont wanna miss out guys!!!! Not to mention im internet free.... so it will ne harder to check
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
Ok ok ladies, i know how you hate answering the same questions over n over but to be completely honest im out of time and DRAINED... i was wondering if you guys could confirm the release date of A Muse. What i heard in the begining was July 20... is this still true, i also see that some poeple already have theirs. Is this a different date for mac counters rather than pro shops or free standing stores? i have a counter and i think they got She shines later. Im jus dont wanna miss out guys!!!! Not to mention im internet free.... so it will ne harder to check
ssad.gif

The collection hits all stores and counters on July 20th. The pro stores in NY and LA released theirs already, so that's why some people have them already. It is my understanding that with the larger collections, certain pro stores always release a week ahead of the normal scheduled dates. As far as She Shines, they had a split release (which I don't think they do often) and only certain places got them early and the rest of the stores got them two weeks later. HTH!

MAChostage

Isn't there one release on July 20th (Amuse?), then another on the 27th (Avante Gold)? I think I'm getting all my info mixed up because I'm getting so much of it (<--NOT a complaint!)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Isn't there one release on July 20th (Amuse?), then another on the 27th (Avante Gold)? I think I'm getting all my info mixed up because I'm getting so much of it (<--NOT a complaint!)

Yes, the 27th is the release of the non shimmery MSFs and brushes
smiles.gif
That is Avante Gold.

syrene78

The MSFs of the Avante Gold collection do have some shimmer in them.
They don't have any of the glittery shmmer aspect of the other ones though but the are very pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Yes, the 27th is the release of the non shimmery MSFs and brushes
smiles.gif
That is Avante Gold.