A Muse; Avante Gold; Untamed - Fall 2006 (color stories)

lianna

Five-colored and fashionable Mineralize Eye Shadow duets determine the look from A muse. In each case two pure, perlglänzende nuances are baked together during 24 hours on terracotta bricks. During the gradual Härtungs-und cooling process all skin-maintaining components and color particle will receive completely. Ultrafinely ground pearls lend a noble, charming light to the skin. Wet applied the Mineralize Eye Shadow generates a very intensive color effect, drily applied one receives a tender color.

Illusionary / Burning Ambition -(White gold w. gold pearl / Deep milk w. chocolate brown w. soft gold pearl)

Gallery Gal / Bright Side - (Soft olive green / champagne gold - frost-)

Persona / Screen Vinyl - (White w. silver pearl / Charcoal grey w. silver pearl -frost-)

Heat / Element -(Rich yellow gold / Rusty red brown -frost - )

Purple-X / Interview - (Deep purple w. pink pearl / Rose Pink - frost -)

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
Hey, does anyone know if the mineralized e/s duos are depottable?? I love depotting now and i would hate to not be able to do it for these.

I doubt you can depot because of the dome shape
ssad.gif

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
If you look at the bottom of the product descriptions (in German) you'll see an English version there already!
wavey.gif

OOPS thanks I was blinded by the photos
lol.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
I see Graphic Brown from Patternmaker is with the Amuse collection...Can someone translate the eyeshadow duos description PLEASE
winks.gif

Thanks! Did not notice the FLs till you pointed that out.
smiles.gif

caroni99

Hmmm...I hope Shooting Star MSF is the one in the middle...otherwise these collections a "meh" to me. I guess I would have to see in person.

Thanks for the pics!

Juneplum

dude... DUDE...
icon_eek.gif
a muse is GORGEOUS! holy frickin crap
icon_eek.gif
the mineralized e/s duos are sooo pretty! shooting star s/f is soooo mine!

shygirl

F*(*#&@(#&!&*#)!!!

While I'm glad that MAC is coming out with new stuff...it's also overwhelming. Looks like I'm going to have to limit myself to just 1-3 items per collection. Any other time, I would buy a lot more for the simple fact that I had time to budget.

Can someone post prices as soon as they know?

*calculating in my head: maybe if I take a crash course in prostitution from the chick on Madison this weekend.... ****
lol.gif

MACActress

Woooowww. I expect that this sumsmer my MAC collection will triple, as will my debt.

OSTENATIOUS FLUIDLINE!!! That sounds awesome =D And the lipstuff, MSFs, Quads, Duos, etc!

*Stargazer*

It just keeps getting better. I have high hopes for these collections!! Those e/s duos look freaking spectacular. And those skinfinishes are intriguing...

laa_cat

thanks for the info!
lemmings:
Shooting Star MSF - must get this one
Accent Red Pigment
New Weed and Ostentatious fluidline
not really a lot, which is good

the e/s sound pretty, but seriously i have way too many pretty shades I don't really use already, I guess i can skip them

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
OHHHHHHHHH! The 182 is permanant now yay!! And those MSF are cool as foundation/powder. Shooting Star MSF looks a bit like Pleasureflush.

Looks more like naked you to me

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by laa_cat
thanks for the info!
lemmings:
Shooting Star MSF - must get this one
Accent Red Pigment
New Weed and Ostentatious fluidline
not really a lot, which is good

the e/s sound pretty, but seriously i have way too many pretty shades I don't really use already, I guess i can skip them

Sounds like my list
New pigment
The new FL ostentatious
and perhaps a zoomlash in a new color- maybe not.

I am not sure I even want shooting star- looks a lot like Naked you.

Jennifer Mcfly

wow, i'm so glad i'm sticking it out with dillard's b/c my 25% discount is really going to help this summer!!!! there is some great stuff!

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris
The Mineralize Eye Shadows sound fantastic! Will they be like the Stila Baked Trios? If they are - I must have them all!
yahoo.gif

I'm curious about the Avant Gold Mineralize Skinfinishes. Will they be matte?

I just hope they release A Muse and Avant Gold in the UK the same time they release it in the US.

They probably will be but if the texture of the duos are anything like the previous mineralize e/s, the Stila trios are supposed to be smoother.

And yes, the Avant Gold MSFs will be matte, or at the very least, they're not shimmery
smiles.gif

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
sh*t.

I think I'm broke just by looking at it.

that made me laugh out loud... for real.... me too...
eyelove.gif

nscar8girl

OMG .. I'm in soooo much trouble. Thank you so much for all the info. Not sure if my wallet & CC will thank you, but my face will
lol.gif

I can't wait for the MSF and the e/s duos.

mac_goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon

A Muse makes me glad patternmaker looks like an ugly jester's uniform

That comparison made me almost choke on my water.

I'm not greatly bothered by Patternmaker, but nothing stands out. Albeit impeccable timing because I'm adoring everything to do with A Muse. Even the lipsticks and lipglass. (That's saying something to me, as I never wear anything on my lips but TLC's)

calliestar

After MUCH MUCH trimming down, this is the shopping list I've come up with:

A Muse (July 20)

Bright Side/Gallery Gal (mineralize eye shadow duo)
Heat/ Element (mineralize eye shadow duo)
Shooting Star Mineralize Skinfinish (if it's teh middle one)
Shimpagne Mineralize Skinfinish (if it's the middle one)

Avante Gold (July 27)

Light Mineralize Skinfinish
187 Kabuki Brush

Technacolor (August 3rd)

Technakohl liner
Wildly Lush Plushglass

Untamed (August 24)

Truth and Light Lipglass
Well Plumed Eyes Quad

Eek, this is going to be bad, bad, bad. It's a darn good thing my birthday is in July other wise all of my hopes of getting all of the new goodies would be completely dashed.

caroni99

Holy Sh*t! I didn't even realize the descriptions for all the other collections are in this thread.

Untamed sounds hot-sooooo excited!