A Muse; Avante Gold; Untamed - Fall 2006 (color stories)

Cool Kitten

the mineralized e/s look much prettier than i expected. Must...resist...
ssad.gif

user79

A Muse looks spectacular! Finally a collection that looks right up my alley. I'm also glad the 182 is coming back, even though I already have one, I'm happy other people will be able to get this AMAZING brush!!

bottleblack

Thanks for all this info! I'm so glad they're coming out with more fluidlines! Personally, I really like the promo images and all the 60's inspired names.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

I think I will skip patternmater because I want more MSF more than anything and I have intentions of buying about 3 each, plus I want like every technocolor eyeshadow , lip 65 and caio manhattan lip glass, rust/ element eyeshadow duo and unflappable lipstick.

Shavwi

Everything looks really great! I think I may need it all
smiles.gif
The promo pic is too cute. Now I need to go start saving my $!

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

I think I will skip patternmater because I want more MSF more than anything and I have intentions of buying about 3 each, plus I want like every technocolor eyeshadow , lip 65 and caio manhattan lip glass, rust/ element eyeshadow duo and unflappable lipstick.

syrene78

Tell me about it!
I hope that this summer they would slow down with the new collections and go on hiloday! But no, no vacation for our wallet!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavwi
Everything looks really great! I think I may need it all
smiles.gif
The promo pic is too cute. Now I need to go start saving my $!

Shimmer

The promo pic kinda freaks me out.

But the rest, I'm going for all the msfs, and maybe a fluidline &/or lipglass.
smiles.gif

yvannie

I love the MSFs and the eyeshadows! I am really broke with all the new collection MAC is coming up with.

JMKess

Those duos sound really pretty. I think I'm going to skip out on patternmaker, and focus on some of the essentials that I'll actually use, not necessarily the products that sound the prettiest.

A Muse sounds like a great collection overall, and I like the sound of the 2nd Quad in Untamed. I get annoyed when MAC releases quads with pre-existing colors, so the 2nd one sounds like a better fit for me.

so_siqqq

Oooh, I'm liking this collection a lot. Shooting Star looks really pretty and I'm really liking the lipglasses

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
I'm so glad they're coming out with more fluidlines!

how many fluidlines can one person use in a lifetime
lol.gif