ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

aziajs

It's not Kim, it's Khloe but...DAMN!!!!

khloe-kardashian-maxim-100.jpg

Here's what he did:
TROY JENSEN: "Glowy Khloe" in Dior for Maxim's Hot 100 Party!

He also did this look earlier in the week. Gorgeous.

khloe-wangotango.jpg

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
These are from last night. She looks fabulous from head to toe. I'm really loving her hair & makeup.

rk3s5l.jpg

I love her makeup here but that dress looks like it's swamping her somehow..

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
This is totally unrelated to anything really. I just like the picture. LOL. Look at Kim. She was a little ham.

gallery_enlarged-Khloe-Kardashian-Kourtney-Kardashian-Kim-Kardashian-042509wtmk.jpg

This is a great pic... you can clearly see how they turned into what they look like today... especially in facial features and expressions.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
6i438h.jpg

Mario Dedivanovic, one of Kim's makeup artists, created this look. He just started a blog and his first entry details how to get this look. So, for everyone who wanted to know how to achieve this look here you go:

Mario Dedivanovic

Quote:
Eyes - DuWop duet eye shadow in chai (the lighter shade) all over the lid and on the brow bone. MAC eyeshadow in Brun in the crease. MAC eyeliner in Feline on top lid. GIELLA b-dazzle shadow on inner corners of eyes. MAC eyepencil in Fascinating on the inner rim of the eye. Brun by MAC swept softly under the eye. TONS of mascara on top and bottom lashes. I filled in the brows with MAC brow pencil in Lingering.

Cheeks - NARS blush in desire on the apples of cheeks. Smashbox bronzer in Suntan Matte on the hollow’s of the cheeks and framing the face, softly. For the glow on the cheekbones, Stila illuminating powder in Gold.

Lips - MAC creme d’ Nude lipstick. Make Up For Ever lip pencil in #50. You can use a gloss for this look but I didn’t because the lipstick is very creamy.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Mario Dedivanovic, one of Kim's makeup artists, created this look. He just started a blog and his first entry details how to get this look. So, for everyone who wanted to know how to achieve this look here you go:

Mario Dedivanovic

Is it pathetic that I could tell Mario did her makeup just by looking at her?WOWZERRRSSS!

And Khloe looked STUNNING in the Maxim event look. She actually looked like a Kardashian (since most people don't think she looks that much like Kim or Kourtney). I want Troy to do my makeup.
ssad.gif

michelle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blush
LOL same here
th_DANCE.gif

Add me to the list as well!

Thanks
aziajs for the info & the link to Mario's site. I didn't even know he had one.

BEA2LS

Quote:

Mario Dedivanovic

It dissapoints me that he said TONS of mascara and did not mention the lashes..

michelle79

Kim & Mario (another fab makeup look)

This look is fierce! I want to try it so bad!

gallery_enlarged-kim-kardashian-mermaid-shoot-7.jpg

gallery_enlarged-kim-kardashian-mermaid-shoot-6.jpg

gallery_enlarged-kim-kardashian-mermaid-shoot-5.jpg

gallery_enlarged-kim-kardashian-mermaid-shoot-3.jpg

gallery_enlarged-kim-kardashian-mermaid-shoot-2.jpg

My mom, Kourtney, Khloe and I did a photoshoot for this book that features different celebrities transformed into mermaids! Everyone has a different theme! Our make up had a purple theme and the hair was long and beautiful! Clyde Haygood did the hair and Mario did our make up. He will show you how to get this particular look on his blog soon.

cute but PERSONALLY IMO that's too much makeup for me, esp the eyelashes. Plus she doesn't look like a mermaid? Lol.

aziajs

gallery_main-kim-kardashian-mermaid-shoot-71.jpg

GET THE LOOK:

Quote:
This was a really fun shoot with a mermaid theme. I don’t use bright colors that often so I was excited to do so this day. I really pushed for the smokey purple eyes instead of the usual black and I love it! LOL. So girls and guys, GET THE FACE -

On Kim - I used Giorgio Armani Silk Luminous foundation to get a more glowy look. I mixed a couple of the colors to get the exact match. It’s set lightly with Laura Mercier translucent powder. The brows are filled in with CORK by MAC. On the lids I used Stars N’ Rockets by MAC. In the crease, outter corners and under the eye, i used Deep Truth - also by MAC. Right below the Deep Truth shadow, I blended Creme de Violet shadow (a lighter shimmery purple, MAC) all the way down to the cheek bones. I also swept a bit of it on the brow bone. The liner on the top is a very pigmented black liquid that I blended myself from GIELLA cosmetics. In the inner rim of the eye, I used the black power point pencil from MAC and ALOT mascara - Bad Gal mascara by Benefit. For this shoot, my assistant and I cut up a bunch of different lashes and I placed them in peices all over the lash line so I wouldn’t be able to tell you the brand or style type.

For blush, I used Angelika by NARS and the bronzing powder by LORAC ( framing the whole face and on the hollows of the cheeks). To get that glow all over the skin and on the bridge of the nose, I blended my own color with different pigments and shimmers but you can get a very similiar effect by using Shroom shadow by MAC, or if your skin is darker, try Trace Gold blush by MAC.

For Kim’s lips, I used alittle bit of the foundation on them, followed by a clear gloss. So easy

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
^^^^
That fourth picture looks like a MAC face chart come to life. Her face is so symmetrically perfect.

Omg so true! ;O