ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

Humayra

in that last picture, it also looks like she's had her eyebrows thinned out a little..they look much neater/ defined...or is that just me? lol

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humayra
in that last picture, it also looks like she's had her eyebrows thinned out a little..they look much neater/ defined...or is that just me? lol

Yeah. I think Mario tends to fill them in thick while Troy goes for a thinner brow, if you look at their makeup styles on her.

I actually prefer the thicker brow. Makes her look more "exotic" to me.

Humayra

see i knew it wasnt just me! in the red bold lips, i think her brows look like the perfect thickness to me, as i think red is quite bold as it is, then bold brows as well may look a bit owerpowering perhaps. i dont know, i think i am really liking neat eyebrows right now, espescially as im growing mine own out right now! lol

dopista

I really dont care about her brows either way.. As long as she stays a brunette!

I also finally found how her skin looks so amazing. She uses CellCeuticals which is a cosmetic line created by a plastic surgeon (says so on her blog).

She also mentions that she uses Giorgio armani lasting silk foundation no. 7, MAC blush in pink swoon, MAC lustreglass in instant gold and BE all over face colour in pure radiance.

dopista

gallery_main-kim-kardashian-ken-paves-wig-o-magazine-6.jpg

gallery_main-kim-kardashian-ken-paves-wig-o-magazine-9.jpg

This is not a look or rec.. but I couldn't resist posting it here..

Yes, it is a wig... She is definately my biggest girl crush
cutey.gif

And just one more kim candy pic

gallery_main-kim-kardashian-britney-ciara-concert-8.jpg

chocolategoddes

^ I was gonna post about it but I was too lazy. I'm glad it's a wig. I mean, it looks gorgeous on her... but she just doesn't have that signature "KimK" look without the long, wavy, dark hair.
That kind of sucks for her because if she ever actually cut her hair that short, there would be chaos on every celebrity blog on the internet and every Celeb news show!

romi79_2008

I had to look a couple of times at the picture with the green make-up , so JLo, for a second I thought it was JLO
Just discovered this thread, very interesting

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace
please could anyone tell me how to achieve this lip color?
i would like mac product.thank you

TROY JENSEN

Which one?
smiles.gif
It links to the blog, there's a lot of pics there.

soglambitious

Re: Guess that lippie ? The Kim K edition =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
So I know the Kim Kardashian lip question has been posted before ..always mentions Nars lip glosses ..like striptease and turkish delight I thinks. BUt I don't think many Mac lip products have been mentioned before. I did a search and found mostly nars ligloss reccomendations ...

But here I found pics of kim using a MAC l/s first then applying what looks too me probablly a nars lip gloss on top i think ...the vial looks a bit square to me ?? maybe im wrong ..anyway ....

so here are the pics ...what Mac lippie do we think this is ? ANd what gloss ?

she looks like she is wearing the N collection all over ..to me maybe ..y/n ?

kimlip.jpg

kimlipgloss.jpg

kimlips.jpg

oh poo ..sorry if i posted this in wrong forum ..just went back and saw this is prolly a reccomendation ..my bad ..I apolgize profusely ms plum !!!

On her website she says she uses MAC l/s in "Angel" and tops it with NARS "Turkish Delight" l/g. There is also a lipliner involved in her look and I believe it is MAC "Stripdown" that she uses. MAC "Underage" l/g is a good dupe for "Turkish Delight". I would get that in lieu of the NARS because its about half the price for the same look and better quality! (I just can't justify spending $24USD for a l/g ... as iconic as the color may be).

soglambitious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Yeap! And it looks like she is wearing Her Glitz liner from HK on her eyes. lol

Hmmm it looks like Little Minx (LE) sheered out top and bottom on her eyes and Blankety on her lips with C Thru l/g. And perhaps Peaches with Sunbasque on her cheeks?

Anyone know a permanent line dupe for Little Minx? Its sooo pretty! Or even a combo that would make the same shade? Thanks!