ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

jenixxx

Sometimes it seems like particular artists don't quite match her forehead as well as the rest of the face.
Like in the picture right above with the black and white top, I absolutely LOVE the make-up, gorgeous smokey eye but the cheek and face is blended out so perfectly.. then the forehead is more her natural colour, foundation only.. ? No powder dusted lightly over just to match?
It's like there's a line separating the top 1/3 of the face..

BEA2LS

^^ i agree, i commented on her skin when that picture was first posted this summer.. her face make-up (foundation and stuff) always looks so heavy!

she did go back to dark hair though,

cupcake_x

I'm very glad she went back to her darker hair, blonde just does not suit her.

jenixx, I figured they were trying to maybe contour her forehead or something.. But then I thought, "who in the world contours a forehead and nothing else?"

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
not necessarily true. I know several Armenians who aren't tanned. Ppl in that whole region and the ME can be as light as a ghost or much darker. Same goes with Italians and Greeks...

I agree, one of my closest friends is Armenian and while she is on the tan side, she is nowhere near that dark but various members of her family have different skin tones, ranging from pale to pretty dark complexions.

LoveVictoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
He uses a matte finishing powder that is a couple shades lighter than the person's skintone and he pressed it on with a puff over a cream/ liquid undereye concealer.

It photographs horribly.

chocolategoddes-
What blush did you use here?! Its soooooooo pretty?
Looks like Pink Swoon?

LoveVictoria

Re: Guess that lippie ? The Kim K edition =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
So I know the Kim Kardashian lip question has been posted before ..always mentions Nars lip glosses ..like striptease and turkish delight I thinks. BUt I don't think many Mac lip products have been mentioned before. I did a search and found mostly nars ligloss reccomendations ...

But here I found pics of kim using a MAC l/s first then applying what looks too me probablly a nars lip gloss on top i think ...the vial looks a bit square to me ?? maybe im wrong ..anyway ....

so here are the pics ...what Mac lippie do we think this is ? ANd what gloss ?

she looks like she is wearing the N collection all over ..to me maybe ..y/n ?

kimlip.jpg

kimlipgloss.jpg

kimlips.jpg

oh poo ..sorry if i posted this in wrong forum ..just went back and saw this is prolly a reccomendation ..my bad ..I apolgize profusely ms plum !!!

What eyeshadows do you guys think she has on here? Any suggestions, this is the perfect fall look!

nunu

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I love that cheek glow!! If anyone knows how to achieve it please share!!

iagree.gif

I would wear a pink blush like Pink Swoon and apply a MSF like Perfect Topping? Petticoat? with a 187 over it until you get the glow.

minni4bebe

does anyone know what brand and color of powder she uses to get the light look under her eyes and on her cheekbone? Do you think any pressed powder will achieve the look?

Cherrymint

Latest posts