ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

nycstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubenvy.
on the right- what lipstick etc could that be !?

kim-kardashian-660.jpg

This looks like Nars belle du jour with Nars giza lipgloss on top. Could be wrong though...

dopista

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
Kim tonight @ the Teen Choice Awards. She went blonde for real this time. I'm liking her makeup:

x5wdhc.jpg

3178adw.jpg

well seems like MA Mario Dedivanovic did her makeup!

From his blog:

" Skin – I started out with one of my favorite moisturizers - Ultimate Youth Creme by Estee Lauder. For foundation, I went with Dior Nude Hydrating Glow Foundation followed by NARS pressed powder. I used Make Up For Ever Lift concealer under the eyes.

Eyes - Use Chopper eye shadow by Urban Decay all over the lid. Sweep Mac’s eye pencil in fascinating along the inner rim of the eye. Apply Cork eye shadow by MAC with a Qtip along the lower lash line. On the inner corner of the eyes, use B-dazzle by GIELLA. Lancôme Hypnose mascara on top and bottom lashes.

Eyebrows are slightly filled in with lingering brow pencil by MAC then blended and softened with a Qtip.

Cheeks- Lancôme Star Bronzer in Bronze Rich framing the entire face and on hollows of cheeks. Apply some to the neck and chest area as well. Brush Orgasm by NARS on the apples of the cheeks.

Lips - Fill in lips with Spice liner by MAC and follow with MAC’s Dazzleglass in Smile"

urbanD0LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycstyle
This looks like Nars belle du jour with Nars giza lipgloss on top. Could be wrong though...

i'm thinking Ravishing , from MAC .

makeupmakeup

I saw a amazing tutorial on kim kardashian at "Makeupgeek.com" you can go to the web page or check out the tutorial on youtube. The makeup artist there does a amazing job. She does a lot of star tutorial, like Kat Von Dee, katy perry, pam anderson, and many others. She breaks down the steps very easily, and talks you through it.Check it out​

Le-Saboteur

Cheeks... maybe Redhead MSF or Melba blush with highlight, lips looks like Vegas Volt.

She has such great facial structure O_O

HoneyDip

omg she looks so stunning in this picture.. love her signature look..dark smokey eyes and dark hair! =)
what u guys think she's wearin on her face? her lips look a little lighter than MAC Angel.. maybe Hue?

MaskedBeauty

I love the shape of her eyes. I think she looks pretty as a blonde too. Although I do agree she looks more exotic with dark hair. BUT the blonde hair seems to make her dark eyes pop more.

HoneyDip

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
is that a recent pic?

hey there! yes it is.. i think its from the baby phat party/interview..
th_dunno.gif
.. they posted it on sept. 15th, so yes it is =)

Cherrymint

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyDip

omg she looks so stunning in this picture.. love her signature look..dark smokey eyes and dark hair! =)
what u guys think she's wearin on her face? her lips look a little lighter than MAC Angel.. maybe Hue?

I tried to recreate this look on myself today...here is what I used:
Eyes: Silverthorn e/s *or Crystal Avalanche*, Carbon e/s, blacktrack fluidline, Zoomlash mascara in Zoomblack, Cork e/s on brows
Lips: lightly lined w/Stripdown lip pencil, Creme D' Nude l/s w/Prrr lipglass on top
Face: Soft and Gentle MSF to highlight *or belightful*, Peaches blush *or Gingerly*on cheeks
Hope that helps!
tong.gif

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopista
gallery_enlarged-Kim-Kardashian-Kimora-Lee-Simmons-091509-3.jpg

I need a rec for her blush here please. Looks like MAC margin to me
th_dunno.gif

Maybe sunbasque - MAC?

BEA2LS

i agree with tish on her nail tips! that was the first thing i noticed.. i really don't like pointy nails!
but i do like her hair dark
smiles.gif

MizzVivaGlam

the ''kim as barbie'' pic is just wrong lol. i'm sorry but she just looks so odd, the wig they used and the bleached brows are bad. i still think shes pretty with blonde hair but i agree it takes away from her ethnic features. shes really stunning with dark hair though.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam
the ''kim as barbie'' pic is just wrong lol. i'm sorry but she just looks so odd, the wig they used and the bleached brows are bad. i still think shes pretty with blonde hair but i agree it takes away from her ethnic features. shes really stunning with dark hair though.

iagree.gif