ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

she stills looks good with blonde hair but it washes her out esp. with the brows too. i definitely like the darker hair more, brought out her features.

btw is it just me or did she lose a lot of weight?

BEA2LS

^^ i am not sure if she lost weight, i know she has in the past but i do not really remember now.. i perfer her with dark hair (but like i said, do not really care what she chooses) but i might add that i love her shade of hair!! i wanted a look like that for awhile now, with highlights and what not.

Laurie

She's beautiful with the blonde hair. Looks like a Fergie/JLo/Kate Hudson mix to me.. lol .. All pretty women, but I prefer her with the dark hair.

smellzd32

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
Kim tonight @ the Teen Choice Awards. She went blonde for real this time. I'm liking her makeup:

x5wdhc.jpg

I think the blonde looks good on her. Her tan looks fantastic and her make up looks flawless. I wonder which of her MUAs did her make up for this

Cherrymint

I love it when she does the "It looks like I'm only wearing lip gloss and mascara" look and still looks very beautiful!...

heart2.gif

I wonder what she used for the cheeks...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrymint
heart2.gif

I wonder what she used for the cheeks...

It could be MAC Springsheen or NARS Orgasm.

User67

I really love how they did her blonde hair. With all the different highlights, lowlights etc. But, I really like her better as a brunette, she looked much more exotic.

Nadeshda

It's not that she looks bad as a blond, but she looked so much better as a brunette. It made her stand out. Now she looks just like all the other bleached blonds out there.

Cherrymint

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
Kim tonight @ the Teen Choice Awards. She went blonde for real this time. I'm liking her makeup:

x5wdhc.jpg

3178adw.jpg

*The look kind of reminds me of Eva Longoria's hair.* I say she still looks absolutely gorgeous! The only difference is her armenian features aren't as noticable (like her eyes and eyebrows). Her hair also makes her complexion warmer IMO, so she doesn't need a bronzer to give her that "healthy toasty" look anymore.

Maybe she did the makeover as a start of her new life without Reggie? *I did the same thing a while back...haha* which is great!
greengrin.gif
I think everyone needs a change once in a while. whatever she needs to do to move on with her career...and her life.

aznbaby4ever94

IMO, I think she looks a little bit like J.Lo and Eva Longoria mixed.
I think I liked her with the black hair; she looked more exotic (like other people said.)
But; she is still gorgeous either ways =)

Face2Mac

Yeah, I think this is a total reaction to the Reggie break up even though now they are saying they are getting back together.

I like her dark hair better. I think she will have to keep tanning to make this hair color work. I think it should've been darker but still is gorgeous and looks healthy.

clubenvy.

I`m obsessed w/ her new hair !! But it`s like a double process at least aka $$$ & damage. I think she looks MORE exotic now b/c of the unique combo of blonde w/ brown eyes + sunkissed ! Looks more lively & vibrant now