ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

Kuki

Re: What is Kim Kardashian wearing?? (again!)

looks like a teal or lucky jade shadestick! maybe ill stick a pic up later with it on :) id do it now but its 5am!lol

BonnieBabe<3

Gawd i love her. lol by FAR the sexiest woman I have ever seen! & i'm not lesbian but for her, anything! haha

PRETTYGIRL26

It looks like "Lucky Jade" Shade Stick from MAC. Maybe they used that first, and then put on Steamy,. Seriously they could have even put a touch of Zonk Bleu, before the steamy, and there is a little silver there too.
th_dunno.gif

sparklingmuse

kim k blush dupe rec's?

so i came across this article about kim k. There are fotos of her getting her makeup done and i love the blush the makeup artist is using on her. it is definitly NOT pink swoon as she is quoted as saying is her fave. it looks really peachy and the container does look like its mac. does anyone have any clue what color it is? im nw25, do u know a color i could get thats comparable? preferably mac?

so here is the website i found it on..

Exclusive Q&A: Kim Kardashian | GlamBlush

http://blogs.glam.com/glamblush/file...m-k-makeup.jpg

kim-k-makeup.jpg

kim-k-hair.jpg

and the finished product:

kim-k-catwalk.jpg

any help would be appreciated
greengrin.gif

SoSoAmazin

Re: kim k blush dupe rec's?

I could be totally wrong, but it looks like an MSF? Sorta domed and larger than a MAC blush.
th_dunno.gif

Honey B. Fly

Sunbasque will def give u that pearly peach look in the first 2 pics. The finished pic looks like Peaches which is a matte peach.

Girl about town

Sunbasque will give you the finished look, but i reckon the blush the make up artist is holding is a MSF nutural maybe in medium dark xx

damsel

it is a msf. i saw the video. it looks like warmed (though the post was made before the n collection came out) or dark msf.

iluvmac

Looks a lot like Warmed MSF from the N collection. At least that's the effect it's got on me!

Dreamergirl3

def looks like MSF Medium dark and she's said that her and her sisters love it,hth!

Honey B. Fly

her eyebrows also look way good there, their not as filled in as she usally does

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
I could be totally wrong, but it looks like an MSF? Sorta domed and larger than a MAC blush.
th_dunno.gif

Yeah I agree

mariecinder

Like someone above said, it looks like Warmed MSF to me. Its the firts thing I thought of when I saw the pic.

MisaMayah

He was holding a MSF natural in the video, I believe it's the Dark shade, the Med-Dark would be like her skin colour