ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

GlamYOURUs

What is Kim K wearing on her lips?

This is such a gorgeous coral/orange lippie but I can't pinpoint what it might be as far as MAC lippies go. And Kim usually wears MAC. I bought Meltdown and even though its such a pretty color, its nothing like what Kim is wearing in this pic. Any suggestions?

2uh93sp.jpg

Thank you!
winkiss.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

Re: What is Kim K wearing on her lips?

*~*That does like a coral-ish peachy color...I would guess that a similar color would be Jest l/s or maybe even Missy slimshine...HTH!!*~*

glam8babe

what about sandy B? although i dont think its bright as this.. maybe shes wearing an orangy/coral lipgloss over it?

revinn

I agree with Missy. That is the EXACT shade it comes out on me.

GlamYOURUs

I guess I'll use my B2M to get Missy! It looks like the closest one to it.

MAC_Whore

Re: kim k blush dupe rec's?

It looks like an MSF Natural. There is no discernable veining or shimmer, so I doubt it is an MSF, warmed or otherwise.

I agree that Med Dark would be close to her skin colour. It looks like the MA used MSF Natural in Dark to contour, then added a peachy blush to the apples of the cheeks.

GlamYOURUs

Okay so I bought Missy tonite and its exactly like hers EXCEPT its more sheer. Hopefully the coral lipglass from Heatherette will fix that. =)

Kristal

Try using lure lipliner and fill in the lips then put missy lipstick over it. When I use lure lipliner with a nude lipstick over it it looks just like this, I don't own missy but I think it is worth a try.

MsCocoa

Re: kim k blush dupe rec's?

He's definately holding a natural MSF but I'm not sure about the blush.

iluvmac

It looks like Vegas Volt l/s with a clear lipgloss on top.

Girl about town

looks like the sock hop gloss thats in the heatherette collection!!! maybe kim got a preview the biatch!!!! lol x

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
looks like the sock hop gloss thats in the heatherette collection!!! maybe kim got a preview the biatch!!!! lol x

Haha maybe! I am sooo getting that l/g
drools.gif

Honey B. Fly

it looks apricot to me, coral has more pinky undertones to it.

it looks alot like Jist l/s.

Kristal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town

That wouldn't be surprising since she modeled for heatherette.

user79

Overrich lipstick from the C Shock collection looks like that on me, but it was LE.

AriannaErin

it's definately a little darker than Missy, more orangy, less peachy than Missy. It's a bit lighter than Vegas Volt, so perhaps using that with a milky light pink over it would give that effect.

It's also pretty much exactly how Razzledazzler l/s from the Raquel collection looks like on me.

GlamYOURUs

I tried Missy with Fufilled plushglass over it and it looks almost the same. I think I will just wait for the Heatherette coral l/g

elegant-one

I was just looking at the actual tube of Sock Hop gloss...looks pretty darn close. Wonder if its lollipop lovin & sock hop over it?

If you figure it out, do a FOTD...I LOVE your fotds!!!

elegant-one

I have another question of the above pic...she has her waterline lined & then appears to have a second line under that but the 2nd line looks like its just a little below the lashline.

Is that how it looks to you?