ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

MAC_Pixie04

Re: What is Kim Kardashian wearing?? (again!)

MUFE Aqua Eyes 12L would probably a be a little less irritating to the waterline, since it's a pencil, it's a GORGEOUS shimmering teal, and it'll stay really well. You could probably lay that down as a nice base, and then Steamy e/s and some mixing medium to make it pop a little more.

User67

Re: ANOTHER Kim K. rec request *sorry*

l_dc92e36f70069279ed9c79f301da2cc2.jpg

This looks like the same make-up, I thought you guys would appreciate this super close-up so you can really see what she is wearing. To me it looks like All That Glitters on the lid with Brown Script in the crease.

User67

For the Kim Kardashian fans...

Hi ladies,
I know we are always wondering what Kim is wearing & we finally going to get some answers on how her beautiful look is created. Here is the link to Kim's personal Make-up Artist MySpace.com - The Makeup Man INC. - 27 - Male - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/stephenmoleski
He just posted a blog saying that he & Kim are working on a video tutorial of how he does her make-up & what products he uses on her. He said the video should be up pretty soon. I can't wait!
yahoo.gif

glam8babe

Re: For the Kim Kardashian fans...

aww hes such a good artist!! hes also the girls next door (holly bridget n kendras) makeup artist

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
aww hes such a good artist!! hes also the girls next door (holly bridget n kendras) makeup artist

He is! Kendra's make-up always rocks! He was talking on his blog about how he created a new look for Kim & how they finally put down the black eyeliner LOL! I noticed that her eye make-up has been much softer & more earth toned these days. I think she looks beautiful, but the dark smokey eyes will always be my personal fave on her! It's like her trademark look.

glam8babe

yeh i love her smokey eye with the nude lip ... i didnt like her makeup much at the heatherette party the attended i would of thought she would of went all out and dramatic as it was mac and heatherette

beauty_marked

OMG thank you for that!!! I cant wait till its posted.

I love Kim and Kendra as well. Shes my favorite GND.

and Nyla (Deanna? sorry if im wrong) i actually LOLd when i read about them puttin down the black eyeliner.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
OMG thank you for that!!! I cant wait till its posted.

I love Kim and Kendra as well. Shes my favorite GND.

and Nyla (Deanna? sorry if im wrong) i actually LOLd when i read about them puttin down the black eyeliner.

Yes, it's Deanna. I laughed too because I never thought I would see Kim without all that black eyeliner that she has always worn. It's nice to change it up though.

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Yes, it's Deanna. I laughed too because I never thought I would see Kim without all that black eyeliner that she has always worn. It's nice to change it up though.

*~*I agree...I think she looks so much better without the heavy liner...so glad to hear that he's putting out a video of how he does her makeup!!!
yahoo.gif
*~*

Honey B. Fly

everyone needs to change up their make-up, its no fun doing the same routine. her face is so beautiful she should def be trying new things allll the time

damsel

awesome, i hope they come through with the video cuz i really want to know "exactly" what products she uses.

Honey B. Fly

on her blog she says she uses Stila's black pencil and ''Any dark MAC eyeshadow really for a smokey eye'' somebody else posted her saying she loves Makeup Forever shadows too haha so i guess we'll never really pinpoint exactly what shes wearing unless its in a video for us to see lol