All Things Beautylish

Alysse011

Anyone have any thoughts on By Terry products? I have been researching this brand, but not a lot of reviews. I would be curious who has tried it/using it and what you recommend.

The ombre black stars are really nice. I have bronze moon and would love misty rock. I've also used the Terrybly Densillis concealer and it was wonderful. I've since switched to CT retoucher though because the By Terry concealer is just too expensive.

MACGirl13

Thank an you for replying, I have ordered the Densillis concealer which I hope I picked the correct shade. Other than the price, that was the only thing that you disliked about it? I have terrible dark circles and want to try it to hide them and not settle in my fine lines.

The ombre black stars are really nice. I have bronze moon and would love misty rock. I've also used the Terrybly Densillis concealer and it was wonderful. I've since switched to CT retoucher though because the By Terry concealer is just too expensive.

MACGirl13

Thank hang you for the information. May I ask which blushes? The Creme ones have caught my eye. Especially the frozen petal gel blush.

I like the Ombre Blackstar shadow sticks. I also have and like a few of the blushes, but they are way overpriced, so I would skip them.

MACGirl13

Thanks for for the recommendation. I have ordered the Baume de Rose as what reviews that I have read have raved about this. I have dry lips so hopefully this will be exactly what I am looking for in a lip balm.

I have used their baume de rose and it's great for dry lips!

Alysse011

Thank an you for replying, I have ordered the Densillis concealer which I hope I picked the correct shade. Other than the price, that was the only thing that you disliked about it? I have terrible dark circles and want to try it to hide them and not settle in my fine lines.

Honestly there's nothing I disliked about it. I got lots of comments about "why don't you have any lines under your eyes" from one of my friends when I used it. It never settled in them on me!

Ingenue

Anyone have any thoughts on By Terry products? I have been researching this brand, but not a lot of reviews. I would be curious who has tried it/using it and what you recommend.

I've been using By Terry for years, and I communicate with the rep. Ask me anything.

Ingenue

Misty Rock MIGHT BE my favorite Ombre BlackStar of them all. It was my very first one, and I've bought another since then. It can be used on so many different skin tones. Just stunning.

CT Retoucher is actually better in terms of blending and staying power than By Terry version, and cheaper to boot.

Ingenue

Natasha Denona 10 Palette + FOTD with Raw Gold (bottom right, second in)

10 palette.jpg 10 palette 1.jpg
denona raw gold 2.jpg

Attachments

• denona raw gold.jpg
    denona raw gold.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,843

ryan-eh

I've got a handful of the ombre blackstar shadow sticks. For some reason I started using the Laura Mercier ones more for awhile, but I've come back to the By Terry again recently. They are a really great product that I highly recommend if you're in the market for cream shadow sticks. My favorite shades are the misty rock + the bronze and gold ones. If you wear silver/cooler tones a lot, I would also recommend the ombre mercure shade. I think I am going to pick up the green and black next.

They are expensive but I've found that you don't need a lot to get good color and the product lasts a long time in the tube.

heychrissyy

Not beautylish related but Rae morris related:

A korean make up artist called Pony is about to launch a magnetic brush set - seem familiar? I wonder if use of this design was agreed or if this is a straight up copy cat :(

Attachments

• image_20160407185021_BPFiskbqqZ.jpg
    image_20160407185021_BPFiskbqqZ.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,886

Jayjayy

Not beautylish related but Rae morris related:

A korean make up artist called Pony is about to launch a magnetic brush set - seem familiar? I wonder if use of this design was agreed or if this is a straight up copy cat :(

I wonder if it's this Pony: https://www.instagram.com/ponysmakeup/. I was introduced to her videos last week. Apparently she does makeup for big K-Pop artists or something like that. Hopefully it's a collab because if not, wow, new brands don't even pretend to be creative nowadays.

Latest posts