All Things Sephora

LiliV

UGH i'm trying to do my work AND stalk the stupid site. It's billing time too at work so one bill may say "stalking Sephora website for the Epic Fail rewards" 
Im trying to do both too I feel bad but I'm afraid to not stalk lol
I just hate when they have the random 3am and 4am launches - it's only happens a few times but since they never announce times, I always fear the worst lol!
I'm really glad it wasn't another 4am launch. I was stalking like crazy last time but I didn't think they would do an early AM release so I didn't check until like 11/12 and there was like 1 or 2 sets left by then that I had no interest in

awickedshape

Steuuuuuups.

rofl.gif

I'm almost all caught up. Definitely sitting this one out.
Best of luck, all

SatelliteDrmr

I'm going to maybe try to get the Becca set. I've been wanting to try the undereye corrector for a while. The rest of it will be too orange for me, so I will pass it on to one of my more golden friends.

I'm not hardcore stalking though. Just refreshing once in a while.

ryan-eh

Ah crap, I totally forgot about this last night and was feeling all zen about it but now that there's still a chance I'm all hype again. I really have to pee but don't want to get up from my computer haha.

montREALady

I'm going to maybe try to get the Becca set. I've been wanting to try the undereye corrector for a while. The rest of it will be too orange for me, so I will pass it on to one of my more golden friends.

I'm not hardcore stalking though. Just refreshing once in a while.
The undereye brightener is great!

sullenxriot182

I need a new Urban Decay Primer Potion so that's my purchase for the day lol. I've been holding off on it but I may as well get that if I can get one of these rewards.

DILLIGAF

I bought the Sephora version of the Makeup Eraser during the event. I've not used them yet. Anyone use both the Makeup Eraser and the Sephora branded ones? Is there a difference? Should I just take it back and spend the extra $5 and get the Makeup Eraser? I just found the pink of the ME to be a bit obnoxious.

LiliV

I need a new Urban Decay Primer Potion so that's my purchase for the day lol. I've been holding off on it but I may as well get that if I can get one of these rewards.
That reminded me, I need a refill on mine too. I was just planning on getting the Nars shadow in Pasiphae

DILLIGAF

Will one of you get up from your computer and get a drink or something so these rewards will launch already, lol!
I'll do you one better. I'm going downstairs to make a ice cream float. lol
Quote: Originally Posted by LiliV

That reminded me, I need a refill on mine too. I was just planning on getting the Nars shadow in Pasiphae
I want it but the pic on the site vs the color description is throwing me. Burgundy? Where?

montREALady

how do u use it without creasing? i got it and it's not working for me.
I use my finger, what are you using? I think that helps. I've recently been putting it on after primer before foundation then I barely need concealer. I feel like the concealer on top of the brightener is an issue...