All Things Sephora

elegant-one

To pee or not to pee? That is the question.
th_wiggle2.gif
Always......... wiggling will work^^^ ...but just for a little bit
greengrin.gif

boschicka

Will one of you get up from your computer and get a drink or something so these rewards will launch already, lol!
lol.gif

During MAC launches, I would make hubs refresh for me so I could run or go to the bathroom. Rule was, if he misses it - he sleeps in the garage
girlhaha.gif
Luckily for him, it never happened.
*snort!*

starletta8

I really hope one of you gets the E&J set.. I want to see what the bag looks like.. and the necklace.. they look nice in the advertisement.. but you never know.

(I do not have enough points to get it myself)..

I've fallen in love with the bag. If I don't snag it, I plan to buy it in the next month or so.

stormborn

LMAO!!!!! I can't breathe
:lmao: That is too cute! I've never had that problem. If I did, I would still be asleep right now! LOL My younger sisters added the Starz package this weekend so they could binge watch Power. As of last night...mission accomplished. They are now hooked. 
I wish I had that problem too!! Toddlers get upset about the craziest things lol. Have you watched Power too then? I'm hooked!
Will one of you get up from your computer and get a drink or something so these rewards will launch already, lol!
*straps on Huggies* *crazy face smiley*

elegant-one

I placed an order last night (Givenchy Rose Taffetas np) & this morning (AmorePacific skin care set). I ordered this morning so I could get that Dior sample which I've been wanting to try.
flower.gif

TwiggyPop

Does anyone know if the rewards will come up in the BI rewards at checkout or their own page? I've been refreshing both like a mad woman and I think I may have actually lost my mind. I slept for 1 hour this morning and my voice has that guttural morning voice that won't go away. I'm sitting here refreshing both rewards pages, Facebook and Twitter. When they posted on Twitter I sat here yelling, "9 MINUTES AGO???!!? 9 F^@€ING MINUTES AGO YOU TALK ABOUT HAIR MISTS??? WHAT ABOUT MY REWARDS??" God forbid the delivery guy gets here with the new phone before this launches because I look scary, I'm tired, hungry, aggravated and I might just body slam him if I miss this while I'm signing for a freaking phone. Makeup can be an ugly business sometimes. Haha!