All Things Sephora

ryan-eh

I was about to hit the shower butI don't think I count because I'm not really stalking.
I'm hoping anyway
thmbup.gif

shontay07108

Damn, this thread blew up. A few things: I got my hands on the Bite Beauty rewards perk :flower: I saw UD's 1993 lipstick and I was about to buy it but I looked at the swatch on my hand and then at my lips (I was wearing KVD's Lolita) and they looked almost identical. I'm talking the original Lolita that KVD seems to have lost the ingredients to. So, if you desperately want Lolita, get 1993. It might be just the tiniest bit more brown, but it's so close. At least on me. I'm having a horrible, horrible allergic reaction on my body and I've noticed that the last few times I've worn makeup, my face feels tingly. I'm wondering if that's all in my mind because I'm dealing with this allergy or what. Looking at the ingredients on the box of the MUFE Ultra HD liquid and stick there's Bismuth Oxychloride. That's an irritant for me, but any other time, the reaction on my face is more severe. There's no physical signs of allergy, just tingling. I have to wait for the rest of my body to clear up before I decide if what I'm feeling on my face is real or not. If MUFE is using BO in their foundations now it's the end of the world for me. :eek:hboy:

TwiggyPop

They each have their own page, apparently (I thought they would come up at checkout as well). The links are posted here:
Thanks, I have the links. I just didn't know which one to keep checking so I've been checking everything.
And like @montREALady said, we're not posting the links here, bitches be thieving around here. Not our girls, but the outsiders. Haha

sullenxriot182

I can't believe I've been at the computer all day lol. This is nuts. I am almost wanting to quite because now I'm going to be really disappointed if I come out empty handed!

LiliV

Does anyone know if there's a minimum qualifying purchase before you can get the perks? I know for most promos it's $25 but some are $35, not sure if it applies to these as well. I want to make sure I have enough in my cart so I can literally just add the perk and check out

DILLIGAF

I'm having a horrible, horrible allergic reaction on my body and I've noticed that the last few times I've worn makeup, my face feels tingly. I'm wondering if that's all in my mind because I'm dealing with this allergy or what. Looking at the ingredients on the box of the MUFE Ultra HD liquid and stick there's Bismuth Oxychloride. That's an irritant for me, but any other time, the reaction on my face is more severe. There's no physical signs of allergy, just tingling. I have to wait for the rest of my body to clear up before I decide if what I'm feeling on my face is real or not. If MUFE is using BO in their foundations now it's the end of the world for me.
ohboy.gif
I'm really sorry to hear about the allergic reaction. You really loved that foundation. I hope it works out for you. Because of your enthusiasm I decided to give the HD Ultra a try.

I recently bought 1993 and it's amazing. Like you said it was what I was hoping my Lolita would look like. I got the brown one.

sullenxriot182

Does anyone know if there's a minimum qualifying purchase before you can get the perks? I know for most promos it's $25 but some are $35, not sure if it applies to these as well. I want to make sure I have enough in my cart so I can literally just add the perk and check out
No minimum!

montREALady

I don't think so, they didn't specify that.

Edit:
"*Offer valid online only from August 10, 2015 while supplies last. Beauty Insiders only. Quantities are limited, product substitutions may occur. Limit of one per client. Offer is valid with 1,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption with an online merchandise purchase. Points will be deducted at time of redemption. Non-transferable. Reward cannot be exchanged, sold or returned. All products selected by Sephora at its sole discretion. Valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes or employee discounts. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. Sephora reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute rewards of comparable value if any reward listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason.

Missyrocks

I'm beyond disgusted. Doing this since midnite EST. I haven't done a damn thing all day but this really. This is ridiculous. After spending thousands, this is quite a reward ( all sarcasm and shade totally meant):finger: