All Things Sephora

dash4

They allegedly told someone that they would email everyone at the same time - to let everyone know when it is live.. I just checked my email - still none from Sephora (not even in the spam folder)....okkkkkkkkkkkkk.

montREALady

I just called the VIB Rouge hotline (1 855 768 43842) and received this automated message.

"The epic rewards are now sold out. We had extremely limited quantities and they sold out quickly. To ensure that you receive out future beauty promotions please ensure you subscribe to our mail list" or something to that effect...

Right. Because subscribing to your mail list has been SOOOO HELPFUL for this event. They didnt even send me an email announcing the epic rewards were available on the website! Poorly organized.
F*ckers! Exactly! I asked that before, I still haven't received an email! I want double my points now! I submitted "feedback" on their website, now I'll send an email. Anyone know the ceo's email address? lol. I did that once with Chase Bank and they fixed it real quick.

Jaymuhlee

I called the rouge concierge line just now because my package was delivered to the wrong address and was on hold for 45 minutes because of epic rewards chaos. Sephora seems to be having all kinds of problems lately...

LiliV

I just called the VIB Rouge hotline (1 855 768 43842) and received this automated message.

"The epic rewards are now sold out. We had extremely limited quantities and they sold out quickly. To ensure that you receive out future beauty promotions please ensure you subscribe to our mail list" or something to that effect...

Right. Because subscribing to your mail list has been SOOOO HELPFUL for this event. They didnt even send me an email announcing the epic rewards were available on the website! Poorly organized.
Considering how many members they have, and that this was all online, "extremely limited" to me means like 5,000 of each for the 1000-2000 and around like 1000 of the 5000s and maybe 2-5 trips. Somehow, I'm guessing they had significantly less than that
th_rolleye0014.gif

treasuremymac

And a quick sell out with Mac is like 10 minutes, I have never seen things sell out in less than 5 seconds (I was going for the Givenchy). I saw someone on Twitter asked if they could release the quantities of each that they actually had, I would also love to know just to get an idea! But I'm sure they never would
Im actually on hold for the VIB Rouge number (never ever been placed on a hold before) because I plan to ask how many of each item they released. I have seen comments in this forum that people stayed up all night and have been refreshing non stop all day. I slept but I kept my eye on the website all day and I'm irate. I cant imagine how anyone else who didnt sleep feels right now.

Im not taking it out a CSR (they are just the messenger and dont make the decisions) but Sephora management needs to know they FUCKED UP big time on this.

LiliV

Im actually on hold for the VIB Rouge number (never ever been placed on a hold before) because I plan to ask how many of each item they released. I have seen comments in this forum that people stayed up all night and have been refreshing non stop all day. I slept but I kept my eye on the website all day and I'm irate. I cant imagine how anyone else who didnt sleep feels right now.

Im not taking it out a CSR (they are just the messenger and dont make the decisions) but Sephora management needs to know they FUCKED UP big time on this.
Yes definitely report if they tell you! I'm so curious, I hate competition in any form so if I knew things would be so insanely limited I would have stayed away, I'm not the type to enter contests or anything like that I just get annoyed lol

knightress

They allegedly told someone that they would email everyone at the same time - to let everyone know when it is live.. I just checked my email - still none from Sephora (not even in the spam folder)....okkkkkkkkkkkkk.
That was me and they did. I never received the email either. I feel bad for the reps because they were probably told to say specific things to people and now they're dealing with the backlash that should be faced by their superiors.

LiliV

The stuff was gone in what, 5 seconds? I think the whole "40 of each" thing was accurate lol
I would be floored to find out that they even had 100 of each, honestly, I have never seen a sell out like that. I can see missing if you weren't stalking but to be glued to all your devices and refreshing and they vanish? lol noooooo

montREALady

I would be floored to find out that they even had 100 of each, honestly, I have never seen a sell out like that. I can see missing if you weren't stalking but to be glued to all your devices and refreshing and they vanish? lol noooooo
I feel so bad for those who didn't even realize it launched and sold out! I had a clue since I watched it before my eyes, but some people had NO IDEA that happened!

patentg33k

F*ckers! Exactly! I asked that before, I still haven't received an email! I want double my points now! I submitted "feedback" on their website, now I'll send an email. Anyone know the ceo's email address? lol. I did that once with Chase Bank and they fixed it real quick.

Address:
First Market Tower
525 Market Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105-2708

LiliV

I feel so bad for those who didn't even realize it launched and sold out! I had a clue since I watched it before my eyes, but some people had NO IDEA that happened!
I saw it too and I still feel like I''m not entirely sure if they were ever even available! lol I added the Givenchy to my cart and it said added to cart then like half a second later it changed to "item removed" and that was that. It wasn't even in my cart for a whole second!

montREALady

Address:
First Market Tower
525 Market Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105-2708
Thanks, his Twitter : https://twitter.com/calvin_sephora

I sent feedback, then filled out a form:
Thank you for contacting Sephora!

We received your email message with the subject:

Compliment or Complaint

It has been assigned the following ticket / incident number:

xxxxxxxxx

If you are contacting us regarding the Beauty Insider bonus points offer, please keep in mind, it may take up to 24 hours for your bonus points to appear in your Beauty Bank after your order is placed.

Due to a high volume of email inquiries, we may take longer than normal to reply. If your matter is urgent, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) between the hours of 6am-9pm PST, Monday - Friday and 8am-5pm PST, Saturday & Sunday.

Sincerely,

Sephora Client Services

Shars

It is annoying that being a Rouge member really has no benefit.. We get an extra product for our birthday present.. big f’n deal.. Someone barely shops there, complains repeatedly and gets rewarded with tons of points.. and is able to get the good prizes.. while loyal customers who spend over a $1,000 - do not get anything besides a bunch of wasted time and frustration.

(PS ~ I am talking about that person who wrote on social media she only has 1,000 points because she complained about last time..I am not talking about anyone here)..

I am tying to keep this in perspective - these are 1st world problems and in the grand scheme of things... they’re insignificant.. but it still baffles me why they play these games..
I so agree with you! We can't even boast about the birthday gift because to me, this NARS gift was the first that was ever even decent or worth it. If Nordstrom did a percentage sale annually or even did like SAKS or NM and did those gift card events ever so often, I think I would just stop shopping at Sephora. The only reason I even allow myself to re-rouge annually is because nothing is better than 20% off around holiday time!

thebloomroom

im HOWLING. subsribe to the email list?? they will send us all an email about epic rewards in 3 days

thebloomroom

Best FB post:

Anyone know where sephora's US corp offices are?? Assuming somewhere on West Coast due to customer service hours! We need to pick their offices and call local news channel!!! Tell them we'll be coming "sometime during business hours"!!!!
dying lol. 425 and 525 market

MandyVanHook

I just feel stupid for buying stuff just to get up to 2000 points. I really should have known better. I've definitely learned my lesson.