All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

did anyone get the Bobbi Brown set besides me? I was checking my email and it was time stamped at 11:58am PST. so it went live like around 11:56 since I had a bit of a hard time checking out. either way this shit sucks
I wasn't even going to try with that one, I bought the shimmer brick set while in Orlando and that was the only part of that reward that I liked.
I'll leave this here :haha:
0a27843e_11820421_1483736528604275_1993809384_n.jpeg
...ass... Haha! You're right, I will be drooling over that stuff soon. I will just have to either find those collections somewhere else or find dupes. I am seriously going to find every way I can to avoid buying from sephora now.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I would LOVE if they changed their points system so that we get money off instead. I love Ulta for that reason. I rarely use my Sephora points because they don't often have samples that are worth it to me lol. Money off would be much better. We really should get a petition going!
I would prefer the choice of deluxe samples OR a discount, personally. :nods:

HeatherGrinnell

Hey ladies. Boy am I tired. I was able to get the Too Faced set. I'm super excited but I'm prepared that for some reason I won't get it or will get a substitute instead.

stormborn

LOL that's so me :(

In truth though, I can't even be that mad. I knew what I was getting myself into and I chose to stay up all night/day and stalk, so. It sucks I couldn't get the Becca set but if I can find CPop somewhere or even a decent alternative I'll be happy. Isn't ABH supposed to come out with highlighters this month?

And for real, congrats to those who managed to score a perk! Don't feel bad! I think we're all happy for our fellow Specktrettes at the end of the day.

stormborn

For those who use eBates, do pending purchases usually show up right away? I signed up and made a purchase through the link two days ago but for some reason the transaction isn't showing up in my history. There's a hold on my credit card but my order hasn't shipped so I'm guessing I haven't actually been charged yet. Will it only show up after the transaction goes through?

msvluvsmac

For those who use eBates, do pending purchases usually show up right away? I signed up and made a purchase through the link two days ago but for some reason the transaction isn't showing up in my history. There's a hold on my credit card but my order hasn't shipped so I'm guessing I haven't actually been charged yet. Will it only show up after the transaction goes through?
I usually get an email from them right around the time I get a shipping confirmation or shortly thereafter.

HeatherGrinnell

Sephora really messed this launch up for many loyal customers. Hopefully they make it up and maybe do a bigger discount this holiday season for the VIB sale.