All Things Sephora

mimi0701

I tried my luck at getting the epic rewards. It truly was an epic fail. One minute it wasn't there and when I refreshed the page they were gone. I felt like I had been punked!
ssad.gif

YarahFlower

Someone just put this on the Sephora FB page: "[COLOR=141823]It is 100% not happening today people. Pr team is making statements as we sit here and wait. Employees already got some of the rewards but due to site malfunction and reward points disappearing, they are holding off until tomorrow or Wednesday. I guess we're getting emails shortly. Should be on the Twitter soon as well. This was a bust. Especially staying up all day."[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]Diversion? Hmmmm. @YarahFlower  she mentioned points disappearing though...[/COLOR]
Sorry for my tardiness girl, I was making z palettes and depotting a lot of makeup yesterday! :yahoo: Girl, :lol: I had a good laugh with my sister over my missing points. They were wrong for that, but hey look at their track record! :eek:hboy: I'm not mad at Sephora one bit. They have showed me their dirty hands on numerous occasions, so I know what is to be expected from them. Once we have knowledge of anything, we are responsible for our actions, feelings and thoughts from then on out. It's like staying with a guy after he has cheated a million times. At some point, the blame is not on him anymore because his hands have been shown and his behavior has been accepted each time. Same with Sephora. They are proven :censored: And knowing that, I can't be mad. Honestly, the only One I trust and depend on is my Creator! :heart: Everything else is suspect! I'll still shop with them, but only for the sales and things I can't find or is hard to get elsewhere.

mel33t

Seriously! It's "dry & powdery" .............:thud: what a shocker lol! Sad thing is, it actually looks pretty on her. I'm definitely getting it. Side note, that lipstick did not look good ... Just sayin. Hey, why don't the smilies work/show up using the ipad?
I think I'm going to get it too along with the new eyeshadow paeltte they came out with.

elegant-one

I think I'm going to get it too along with the new eyeshadow paeltte they came out with.
I just ordered the 413 Blkr
flower.gif

AUDACIOUS - code for a free mini mascara & Nars ebates is 5% right now!

Oh, I need to look at that palette. Does anyone have swatches of it?

poodle649

I just ordered the 413 Blkr :flower: AUDACIOUS - code for a free mini mascara & Nars ebates is 5% right now! Oh, I need to look at that palette. Does anyone have swatches of it?
Yay, I hope you love it! What does BLKR mean anyway? I need to sign up for ebates...

mel33t

I just ordered the 413 Blkr :flower: AUDACIOUS - code for a free mini mascara & Nars ebates is 5% right now! Oh, I need to look at that palette. Does anyone have swatches of it?
Seriously! It's "dry & powdery" .............:thud: what a shocker lol! Sad thing is, it actually looks pretty on her. I'm definitely getting it. Side note, that lipstick did not look good ... Just sayin. Hey, why don't the smilies work/show up using the ipad?
It's the first palette she reviewed http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...mmer-eyeshadow-palette-and-hardwired-eye-kit/

boschicka

Ha, I knew everyone would love the review! I'm glad you saw it is pretty though!

NYCBeautyJunkie

Me too, my only gripe is having it in my cart and just seeing it disappear because of stupidity. That's never happened to me before. It would have been better if I missed it altogether.
She wanted the Marc Jacobs set or the Lancome. She said she was on the phone at the time at work and couldn't focus... she was making appointments and was stalling with clients on the phone while it was happening LOL.

She's not too butt hurt about it; she's almost at 5000 points again and she literally accumulates that much in less than 6 months, EASILY. No idea if the Bulgari is any good though; neither she or I have ever used that brand.

DILLIGAF

I love the shades!
The matte/shimmer one looks good to me. I think I will be grabbing that from Nordstrom. I have moved most of my NARS purchases from Sephora to Nordstrom. I found a SA in Miami at the Aventura store that make it worth my while to shop at there instead. I really hope I can make that sort of connection again.

montREALady

If this was posted last night, sorry, it's just sitting here like I didn't:
Yes, but I'm concerned that the lone review said it was like a highlighter :meh: 413 BLKR She gave it 4 stars because she broke it :eek:hboy: or it broke.
Looks good on the Nars website...
This is exactly how I feel, I almost wish I was sleeping when it launched or something. There's something extra annoying about stalking so diligently and missing out with it right in front of your face. Since I started stalking Mac a few years ago I can count on 1 hand how many times I've missed things I wanted, and even if that happened I managed to get things by then stalking Nordstrom etc. I've never stalked and missed out completely. Stalking is supposed to be the foolproof way to get things! Lol
Yes! I missed RiRi Pleasure Bomb, that's what this felt like. That was worse though because it was le and sold out. This, I had most of the stuff but still wanted it. :) I'm playing frigging catch-up at work today because I totally stalked Sephora all day yesterday! Someone message me if something good happens, like talk of a restock, lmaoooooooooooo, yeah right :finger: u Sephora! :encore:

montREALady

I'm not mad at Sephora one bit. They have showed me their dirty hands on numerous occasions, so I know what is to be expected from them. Once we have knowledge of anything, we are responsible for our actions, feelings and thoughts from then on out. It's like staying with a guy after he has cheated a million times. At some point, the blame is not on him anymore because his hands have been shown and his behavior has been accepted each time. Same with Sephora. They are proven
censored.gif
And knowing that, I can't be mad. Honestly, the only One I trust and depend on is my Creator!
heart.gif
Everything else is suspect! I'll still shop with them, but only for the sales and things I can't find or is hard to get elsewhere.
werd.gif

Latest posts