All Things Sephora

KiKi Kontour

WELP!! haven't been here in a while and was wondering did anyone get a chance to grab those "epic" rewards? u must've had to be pretty quick on the draw lol. Either way...im ready for holiday sets to start rolling in...

shontay07108

I never planned on boycotting Sephora, but I certainly can't tell anyone to call down. Hell, you know how you feel and when I'm upset I sure as hell don't want anyone telling me I'm overreacting. Besides it's not permanent. If they stop being mad at Sephora, they can always come back. :lol: That lady who wrote that condescending message about upset customers needs to have a glass of lemonade and a seat because she is even worse than the people she's berating. If it's so pointless then how about you mind your business? She's obviously lonely and needs attention and I think that's a problem. If you're a customer who spends a lot of money at an establishment that promises some sort of reward and then completely effs it up, you have the right to be upset. Hell, even if you don't who needs someone wagging their virtual finger? Don't be that kind of douche, please.

v0ltagekid

I am so sad. I had enough points for any reward, and when I refreshed the trips weren't even available.. (seriously must have been 30 seconds since my last refresh)...
I went for a 5k reward instead, and put it in my cart, by the time I hit checkout it was gone.
Then I went for a 2k, same thing, and then a 1k same thing.. so now I am stuck with all my points and nothing to redeem it for :/ fabulous

elegant-one

That's what happens when us older gals try to play young
drinkup.gif
lmao.gif
greengrin.gif
I'm just going to blame it on too much stretch in my jeans LOL!

KiKi Kontour

LMAOOOOO!!! Tara that post is hilarious actually!!! I for one didn't get my hopes up about grabbing rewards n wasn't about to stalk shyt. Did we not learn from this epic reward fail from last time? Seeeeee when u don't go in expecting a lot ur not disappointed when shyt falls thru! if u get it great and if not oh well. I feel as time goes on Sephora will learn from each reward release to progress and work out kinks so by 2016 it'll be easier n likely more to give with the demand. Quiet as kept I think VIBR's should get first dibs
blah.gif
no shade to those UNDER us lol but it's got to be a better way. In conclusion....I hope all who say they will boycott n never shop Sephora again proceed n actually do it...come oooon show those Sephora bastards whatcha got n really STICK IT TO EM
getyou.gif
cuz that'll leave more room for ME to sliiiiiiide on up in there n enjoy hassle free lines and oooh more sales!!! Then I really wont have to worry bout fighting to grab these rewards!!

Medgal07

She called people mentally ill for staying up all night and refreshing their computers
shockt.gif
How dare she!!!! Refreshing one's browser while simultaneously shopping on another device AND chatting on Specktra with yet another device,at the same
ime is an art form!!
greengrin.gif

Vineetha

Oh my gosh they are such adorable little works of art! I love them. She's very talented. Do you own all of these? :haha: Thanks for sharing as I really love artsy things like this.
No I don't!! I just have one!! I never seem to catch the restocks lol!! They sell out as soon as she updates the shop!! :sigh: I live such cutesy stuff too!! Those are dried flowers within the pendants!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] How dare she!!!!  Refreshing one's browser while simultaneously shopping on another device AND chatting on Specktra with yet another device,[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]at the same[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   ime is an art form!![/COLOR] :D  
:rofl:

elegant-one

No I don't!! I just have one!! I never seem to catch the restocks lol!! They sell out as soon as she updates the shop!!
sigh.gif
I live such cutesy stuff too!! Those are dried flowers within the pendants!!
They are so beautiful! I love that they are actually real flowers. I wonder how she finds them soooo small. The size makes them so charming.

boschicka

No I don't!! I just have one!! I never seem to catch the restocks lol!! They sell out as soon as she updates the shop!!
sigh.gif
I live such cutesy stuff too!! Those are dried flowers within the pendants!!
They are so beautiful! I love that they are actually real flowers. I wonder how she finds them soooo small. The size makes them so charming.
Uh-oh Vee, looks like you now have more competition for those pendants!

montREALady

Not sure it's been mentioned because I'm still not caught up, but Sephora has had a banner for the extra points rewards that ended on August 9th up on their website since last night. They sure know how to add insult to injury, don't they? I feel like cussing. I didn't even try this time around but I am so pissed because I had faith that they were going to improve and they literally made NO changes whatsoever. I participated from the sidelines and it was a big let down so I can only imagine how those that actively participated must feel. SMDH
Really? I didn't see it. All I saw was the "Beauty is Fleeting, Epic Rewards are Gone, come check out our crap 100 pt and 250 pt perks" banner. Yeah, total letdown.

Medgal07

WELP!! haven't been here in a while and was wondering did anyone get a chance to grab those "epic" rewards? u must've had to be pretty quick on the draw lol. Either way...im ready for holiday sets to start rolling in...
Didn't even try Kiki----I'm to old for that crap----over 50, looking 40 and staying in my lane!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I never planned on boycotting Sephora, but I certainly can't tell anyone to call down. Hell, you know how you feel and when I'm upset I sure as hell don't want anyone telling me I'm overreacting. Besides it's not permanent. If they stop being mad at Sephora, they can always come back.
lol.gif

That lady who wrote that condescending message about upset customers needs to have a glass of lemonade and a seat because she is even worse than the people she's berating. If it's so pointless then how about you mind your business? She's obviously lonely and needs attention and I think that's a problem. If you're a customer who spends a lot of money at an establishment that promises some sort of reward and then completely effs it up, you have the right to be upset. Hell, even if you don't who needs someone wagging their virtual finger? Don't be that kind of douche, please.
Shontay's Lemonade Stand
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
drinks.gif

montREALady

I'm just happy we can still rock our Jeans---but if they're falling down it might be time for some suspenders or a
smaller size!!!
girlhaha.gif

Didn't even try Kiki----I'm to old for that crap----over 50, looking 40 and staying in my lane!!!

Shontay's Lemonade Stand
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
drinks.gif
Maybe a belt? I'm a size 4, I refuse to go smaller than that!
icon_eek.gif

LOL @ "over 50, looking 40 and staying in my lane!!!"

Latest posts