All Things Sephora

Monsy

can you do that? i thought they had to be unopened/unused. I didnt plan to and dont know if thats right but if someone is really trying to drive that point home she definitely did a good job of it lol
of course you can return if used when you have receipt

bunnypoet

Congratulations to everyone who was lucky enough to score an Epic Reward! Please don't feel shy or guilty about posting pics! I am so happy for you. I'm so glad some Specktrettes were able to successfully cash in their points.

Some good Sephora news - the $1 hair ties are back. Lol.

Monsy

Even if you don't they can look it up with your account & I think if it's over a month or something they'll give store credit
i do not think they can look up on the account. they would just give store credit but they limited returns without receipt

Monsy

Congratulations to everyone who was lucky enough to score an Epic Reward! Please don't feel shy or guilty about posting pics! I am so happy for you. I'm so glad some Specktrettes were able to successfully cash in their points.

Some good Sephora news - the $1 hair ties are back. Lol.
girlhaha.gif

purplerinne

can you do that? i thought they had to be unopened/unused. I didnt plan to and dont know if thats right but if someone is really trying to drive that point home she definitely did a good job of it lol
you can. i've returned things that didn't work for me, coloring was off, and it's fine as long as i have the receipt.

purplerinne

So I called Sephora due to my rewards package not being sent by flash shipping and the guy (who u can tell thought i was going to complain) said he doesn't know why the distribution center sent my package standard ground when nothing was considered hazmat. Then he goes "well i'm sure lots of people are jealous of you since you got a reward" and i'm like uhhh what?? I thought that was an oddball statement

bunnypoet

I don't return items much, but the few times I have, they have given me so much attitude at Sephora if the items were opened and used. They act like they are making an exception for me.

bunnypoet

So I called Sephora due to my rewards package not being sent by flash shipping and the guy (who u can tell thought i was going to complain) said he doesn't know why the distribution center sent my package standard ground when nothing was considered hazmat. Then he goes "well i'm sure lots of people are jealous of you since you got a reward" and i'm like uhhh what?? I thought that was an oddball statement
That is an odd (and unprofessional) statement. The items you listed above don't seem hazmat to me, so not sure why they chose Ground.

purplerinne

I don't return items much, but the few times I have, they have given me so much attitude at Sephora if the items were opened and used. They act like they are making an exception for me.
I really think it's the SA's. A bunch don't care at my store but I had one girl open up the foundation bottle after she asked if i used it and i said yes but it's the wrong color...opens the bottle, looks inside, swirls the foundation around to see if the bottle is still full...and i'm like wow really i told u i tried it did u think the bottle was empty?? she acted like if it wasn't full the money would come out of her paycheck!

Icecaramellatte

My Sephora order just came in. I forgot all about it. I'm kind of ho hum about it. Not a rewards issue. I'm just still bummed I missed out on the MUFE palette. I did get the MUFE lipstick but it looks small to me. I've never had one their lipsticks before. I did get another VIB bag but only because it had a mini Kat Von D liner in it.

purplerinne

That is an odd (and unprofessional) statement. The items you listed above don't seem hazmat to me, so not sure why they chose Ground.
He didn't know either and then he made that statement kinda like saying "well at least u got something who cares when you will get it". That's what i felt like he wanted to say

bunnypoet

He didn't know either and then he made that statement kinda like saying "well at least u got something who cares when you will get it". That's what i felt like he wanted to say
Yeah, that's probably what he meant to say, but he is missing the point. They are the ones who made the rewards extremely hard to get. You shouldn't have to settle on the how's and why's of receiving the rewards.

purplerinne

Yeah, that's probably what he meant to say, but he is missing the point. They are the ones who made the rewards extremely hard to get. You shouldn't have to settle on the how's and why's of receiving the rewards.
I guess there's nothing i can do and wait. They shouldn't have even put flash 2 day shipping on my confirmation email

bunnypoet

I really think it's the SA's. A bunch don't care at my store but I had one girl open up the foundation bottle after she asked if i used it and i said yes but it's the wrong color...opens the bottle, looks inside, swirls the foundation around to see if the bottle is still full...and i'm like wow really i told u i tried it did u think the bottle was empty?? she acted like if it wasn't full the money would come out of her paycheck!
Definitely. Some stores are nicer than others, so sometimes I go out of my to go to the nicer stores (the stores that also don't pretend to not have any regular, prepackaged samples in stock).