All Things Sephora

montREALady

Right now I'm looking into the new KVD lipsticks. The lighting in that place drives me crazy. I usually end up walking around with swatches on my hand and arm trying to get a better look at them. The best lighting seems to come from the gondolas themselves. Usually on the second tier of products. I imagine I look crazy bent over and shoving my hands under there to get a better look.
Funny because I love how I look in selfies in there, lmaoo!

montREALady

My sephora rewards is here.
f68e0f07_IMG_20150812_142330.jpeg
And my reward set came in this huge box . They used a different for my lipstick.
5d58f219_20150812_142020.jpeg
a7f63378_IMG_20150812_145904.jpeg
and this week i received these things/samples.

montREALady

I sent an email, and I was about as snotty as I could be in it too. I mentioned that if they intend to just offer more points they can go shove them bc they're valueless. Let's see what they do
I replied to Mr CEO asking "What? More points??"

LiliV

I replied to Mr CEO asking "What? More points??"
It's totally going to be more points lol I will be floored if it's anything else! I still want that Nars shadow but I don't feel like buying from them right now, I might get it at Nordstrom. I'm not boycotting but I also don't want to give them any more money just yet

knightress

My reward arrived today and it really is lovely.
80e6675d_image.jpeg
a0474e4b_image.jpeg
There was a lot of wrapping, but just to show the size in comparison to the box.
e01f7eea_image.jpeg
70e5a6dc_image.jpeg
My apologies if I seem as though I'm rubbing anyone's nose in this, I just wanted to share with anyone curious.

laurennnxox

I remember a few ladies here getting the dior lip maximizer sample! How are ya'll liking it? I wish I nabbed the pink colored one when the dior summer collection was out but I didn't know it was a lip maximizer I just always glanced at the display and assumed normal lip gloss. :lol: now it's sold out at all the department stores in my mall. Oops! I was thinking of ordering to get the sample but the full sized is like $33 so might as well just order it instead of $35 of other stuff. :haha:

montREALady

Anyone use Cover FX illuminating setting powder?  I was thinking about trying that once I am finished with my Nars Crystal light reflecting powder.. I got my Becca Ombre Rouge palette and Anastasia Couture palette (from Ulta) - I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee them both..  I love the 1st Becca Ombre palette, but the second one is even better.. I have three orders from Sephora coming today -- ( Kat Von D Lock-It concealer, Kat Von D lovesick liquid lipstick, Kat Von D clearanced bronzer and Sephora gel lipgloss in babydoll ) I have accumulated :shock:  4 of the YSL blur primer samples ( .33 fl oz )  -- which combined equals more product than a full size (1 oz).. :yeah:
Love the ABH palette! That Becca one sounds nice.

montREALady

My reward arrived today and it really is lovely.
80e6675d_image.jpeg
a0474e4b_image.jpeg
There was a lot of wrapping, but just to show the size in comparison to the box.
e01f7eea_image.jpeg
70e5a6dc_image.jpeg
My apologies if I seem as though I'm rubbing anyone's nose in this, I just wanted to share with anyone curious.
That's nice! How's the pigment in them? Omg another one feeling bad. Girl stop it. I, for one, am so over it. Then there are so many times I get something someone else couldn't. Can't win them all. I'll just continue hoarding points and enjoying stuff I actually buy from wherever :lol: