All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Just got my YSL Onde Rose Pop Water glossy stain. OMGosh is it THE prettiest baby pinked strawberry stain with tiny gold shimmer! I LOVE these stains
love.gif

dash4

So the Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb epic reward is on evil bay starting bid $1200 or buy it now for $2500
Woooow. I wonder if that’ll sell... I guess I did not pay attention too much to the 10k point rewards, but that actually is a REALLY nice reward. It is a beautiful bottle.. it will be interesting to see if it sells.

Shars

Quote: Originally Posted by dash4
Off-topic - but I was just looking over Ipsy’s offers on their site.. and they have a code for 40% off any product for CoverFX.. I just tested it out on CoverFX’s website and it works!

Code: IPSY2015

Expires: 9/30/2015

Woooow. I wonder if that’ll sell... I guess I did not pay attention too much to the 10k point rewards, but that actually is a REALLY nice reward. It is a beautiful bottle.. it will be interesting to see if it sells.

Nice find re the IPSY CoverFX code!!! I just told myself 2 hours ago that I'm not buying any more makeup 'til October
sigh.gif

dash4

Nice find re the IPSY CoverFX code!!! I just told myself 2 hours ago that I'm not buying any more makeup 'til October
sigh.gif
Me too!! fgs - all someone needs to do is throw a good coupon code in front of me and I break all my promises..
001_unsure.gif
sighs. lol

hitchcockblonde

My Burberry Beauty Box is here! I knew it would be small but damn is it tiny. The powder blush case feels pretty heavy though and the brush is soft and comes in a cute little pouch. I appreciate that the mini lipstick has the plaid on it though, most companies don't bother doing imprints on their mini lipsticks. Haven't tried the products yet and probably won't until tomorrow but I'm looking forward to it. Pic spam ahead!
85656a84_image.jpeg
e51da89b_image.jpeg
002cae7a_image.jpeg
1af1fa97_image.jpeg
45ec5fc1_image.jpeg

hitchcockblonde

Oh and I got one of the YSL Kiss & Love lipsticks in Le Nu. I got a mini lip tint oil as well but unfortunately the code isn't active anymore.
1c3b05a6_image.jpeg

elegant-one

I'll post as soon as I can! It is really pretty.
They are very small. I know I'm at the point I'll never finish a full size that isn't skincare/foundation so I'm good with the minis but I don't know that it is worth the money. I'm excited to try the products though, especially Earthy blush.
I'm glad you got it! I hope it they activate the code again, I really wanted to try the Bobbi Brown face oil as well.
That blush looks really really pretty! Thanks for the lovely pics!

Medgal07

Just got my YSL Onde Rose Pop Water glossy stain. OMGosh is it THE prettiest baby pinked strawberry stain with tiny gold shimmer! I LOVE these stains
love.gif

So pretty, Sis---and so YOU!!!! Love it!!!

Super cute!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by hitchcockblonde

Oh and I got one of the YSL Kiss & Love lipsticks in Le Nu. I got a mini lip tint oil as well but unfortunately the code isn't active anymore.

How do you like the lipstick?????

MsGlossy

The Nars website currently has 30% off with the code: MAKEUPSHOWNY.
thud.gif

*Go forth and buy all the things!*

ETA: No longer working. Boooo

DLuxJessica

The Nars website currently has 30% off with the code: MAKEUPSHOWNY.
thud.gif

*Go forth and buy all the things!*
Aw shoot... I put stuff in my bag, entered the code, went to add one more thing to my bag, and it looks like they've made the code inactive... or I'm doing something wrong. (Of course, that's saving my wallet.)

MsGlossy

Aw shoot... I put stuff in my bag, entered the code, went to add one more thing to my bag, and it looks like they've made the code inactive... or I'm doing something wrong. (Of course, that's saving my wallet.)
Awwww...I'm sorry. It does look like they've deactivated it now. That was quick!

elegant-one

Yes, the code did not work for me...which may be a good thing since I've been having a little fling with Mr. Tom Ford lately
amuse.gif

Latest posts