All Things Sephora

elegant-one

The shadows are post card samples!! I did see a pic on beauty talk of the set!!! Only the pencil is full sized!! The shadows are card and the rest miniature samples!!
ohboy.gif

pandorablack

The shadows are post card samples!! I did see a pic on beauty talk of the set!!! Only the pencil is full sized!! The shadows are card and the rest miniature samples!!
What a shitty reward then. That's not worth $500 spent/500 points!

My 500 point perk was a contouring set from Bare Minerals. It's not bad and I like it, but I kinda wish I'd held out for something better. I already have a lot of stuff for contouring.

Icecaramellatte

This is why I skipped, shadows on cards. Plus it seems like everytime they have a MUFE point perk it's either the eyeliner or the makeup remover. Oh I think I've seen the mascara sometimes too.

Ernie

Guys, I went to the Bite lab this morning and it was an amazing experience. Seriously, if you can go do it. I'm definitely going back. I only had to wait about 20 minutes and the lady helping me was so nice. Going in, I really had no idea what I was going to get, but I knew I wanted 2. Also, I knew I wanted something I couldn't find or haven't found elsewhere. One is a dark coral/brown shade. I explained to her I wanted something more fall, kinda rusty and she got it. The other is like a fuchsia/berry shade that I don't usually buy, but tweaking it I made it my kind of color. That one I got the rose gold in and it's beautiful. There was a jar of the rose gold dust and I wanted to take it and just roll in it and walk around like a fairy. I got that one in a cherry scent that I want to eat. It's amazing. The coral shade has a vanilla scent. Every single color she mixed and I tried on I loved. I must've tried about 6 shades and there wasn't a bad one. Either she's really awesome, Bite products are awesome or I'm a crazy lipstick lady because I kinda had the itch to buy them all. All that trying on didn't wear me out because she had me use the Bite lip mask, exfoliator and lipstick remover. I have a new appreciation for that lip mask. It's not so bad if you blot it off after a few minutes instead of trying to wear it throughout the day. My lips are still so soft. The lady also volunteered some info: she said there will be new lip liners next year. Wood pencils, not the twist ups and they'll be better than ever. I've never tried the liners, but I will give those a go. She said there will be several holiday sets and something coming next month and why the hell can I not remember? I'm usually so good at that. Anyway she just emphasized that it's going to be really exciting from this point on & that a lady that develops the products is developing something right now, a gloss I think that packs crazy pigment. I don't know when, but I gotta get back there and make a few more. Maybe I'll suffer through the cold for my birthday and get a few. I still don't know how to get there by train because I took the car today. Probably won't be doing that again. :lol:
I went last year and made a lipstick, great fun. Did you make an appointment? Nice colors you made! The E train stops nearby, Spring st stop.

shontay07108

I went last year and made a lipstick, great fun. Did you make an appointment? Nice colors you made! The E train stops nearby, Spring st stop.
Nope, I didn't have an appointment. I was kinda scared about that, but I said what the hell. There was a fear that maybe I couldn't get there and would have to cancel. She told me I might have to wait an hour, but it wasn't even close. One of these days I will catch the train there, but I get so frustrated and frazzled when I'm alone and I'm not sure of where I'm going.

TwiggyPop

Since I swore off Sephora until they make things right I've checked out the sale section and went to a store to try on KVD studded lipsticks. I was sticking to my guns though and I didn't buy anything! I'm very tempted to get something just to get the Skin Inc perk, but I think I'll just stay off this thread and the Sephora website for a while. Haha

kittycalico

Lots and lots of good stuff in the sale section if anyone is interested. :)

ETA: I bought both KVD palettes and a Tarte palette. Missed Esperanza, but such great deals!

Jayjayy

I just bought a MUFE brush set and tarte lipstick trio on sale! Finally the sale section looks somewhat interesting again.

Ernie

Nope, I didn't have an appointment. I was kinda scared about that, but I said what the hell. There was a fear that maybe I couldn't get there and would have to cancel. She told me I might have to wait an hour, but it wasn't even close. One of these days I will catch the train there, but I get so frustrated and frazzled when I'm alone and I'm not sure of where I'm going.
You were lucky, a few times I tried going and they were booked all week. Maybe you could use your phone map to guide you!

armeonicx

Sephora would fancy up the sale section after I made an order yesterday.
lol.gif
Got the Tarte shimmering powder because one can never have enough highlight.