All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

Noooo, but I'm off to find them now. Thanks!
greengrin.gif
intensive skin corrector and concealer serum. I've been using it for a few days and I think I like them.

dash4

Wow. The sale section had the Tarte double ended Foundcealer brush for $18 ( reg $38 ) but it is gone now.. I am going to buy two of them - if it comes back in stock..

Check it out:

MsGlossy

Wow. The sale section had the Tarte double ended Foundcealer brush for $18 ( reg $38 ) but it is gone now.. I am going to buy two of them - if it comes back in stock..

Check it out:

I ordered this and the bouncy blush brush on Friday. There are a few others that I intend to grab if they come back in stock.

dash4

I ordered this and the bouncy blush brush on Friday. There are a few others that I intend to grab if they come back in stock.
Awww man! You are so lucky.. I guess it was gone by the time I logged in. I bought the 'bouncy blush' brush though..

The foundcealer brush is on sale on Tarte's website, but you have to buy it with their CC foundcealer cream ( $34 ) and I am not interested in that product..

I will keep stalking Ulta Sephora's website.

I really love Tarte brushes.. I have quite a few.

shontay07108

Correction on the Bite Beauty lipstick I got. I forgot that instead of rose gold, I got the pink gold in my fuchsia lipstick. We tried both and the rose gold was so in your face that it made my lipstick appear lighter and it lost it's richness. I definitely didn't want that. Next time I will come up with a color where the rose gold won't take away from the color because it was gorgeous. Maybe a nude? :hmm: The change slipped my mind until last night when I looked at the ingredients card that I was given in case I want to make another. Anyway, I realized I don't have a coral nail polish and so I was gonna be an ass and go get that $25 Olivia Palermo polish by Ciate from Sephora. It was there last week, but it was all gone today. :shock: Only the red nail polish remained. Crazy. I guess I'll look for a coral China Glaze or suffer through the standard shipping that Sephora does for nail polish. :eek:hboy:

elegant-one

Anyway, I realized I don't have a coral nail polish and so I was gonna be an ass and go get that $25 Olivia Palermo polish by Ciate from Sephora. It was there last week, but it was all gone today.
icon_eek.gif
Only the red nail polish remained. Crazy. I guess I'll look for a coral China Glaze or suffer through the standard shipping that Sephora does for nail polish.
ohboy.gif
Yes...a nude would be fabulous with the rose gold
eyelove.gif
That was the first shade that came to my mind when I read your first sentence. I want it Sis
friends.gif
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

Yes...a nude would be fabulous with the rose gold :eyelove: That was the first shade that came to my mind when I read your first sentence. I want it Sis :frenz: :D
:cheers: I gotta get back before the weather turns to cold. I don't want to be cold and lost in Soho. :haha: I seriously want to eat that fuchsia lipstick because that cherry scent is legit. It's better than Mac's vanilla. It's everything. :lol:

Prettypackages

drinkup.gif
I gotta get back before the weather turns to cold. I don't want to be cold and lost in Soho.
girlhaha.gif
I seriously want to eat that fuchsia lipstick because that cherry scent is legit. It's better than Mac's vanilla. It's everything.
lol.gif
You're going tomake me my buy a plane ticket just to go to the lab.

elegant-one

drinkup.gif
I gotta get back before the weather turns to cold. I don't want to be cold and lost in Soho.
girlhaha.gif
I seriously want to eat that fuchsia lipstick because that cherry scent is legit. It's better than Mac's vanilla. It's everything.
lol.gif
Oh my Shontay, you make me want it. I would love to go there. I wouldn't mind getting lost in Soho or would I lol!

shontay07108

Oh my Shontay, you make me want it. I would love to go there. I wouldn't mind getting lost in Soho or would I lol!
It's all good if you have the strength not to spend all your money. I can't say that of myself. :haha:
I would make a nude shade taste like NY Cheesecake :yum:
That sounds good to me. :drool:
:shock: :lmao: Good that they use food grade ingredients!!
The lady told me that several times and I wanted her to shut up b/c I was tempted to eat that cherry scented sample they had in a dish. :lol: