All Things Sephora

bunnypoet

I wanted to give a heads up for Chrome browser users. After the latest Chrome update, I've been having problems logging into (or staying logged into) Sephora.com at times. So I usually use Internet Explorer for Sephora now. Not sure what changed or is causing the incompatibility/technical issue.

MsGlossy

I got two #54 brushes from SiJCP today. I can't remember if I have them or not
girlhaha.gif
and I'm out of town so decided to go ahead and snag them, just in case.I also got the September 250 point perk from Bite Beauty. It's a pretty red (and I
bigheart.gif
red lippies). I took pics but they won't upload. *womp womp* lol

LiliV

Just got this email from Sephora re the epic rewards "email us if you missed out" thing. They're offering a $50 credit (unique code). This is what try email says
1bb48729_image.jpeg
21f200ba_image.jpeg

sullenxriot182

So did anyone get an email about the Epic Rewards yet? My friend got one and all they did was give her 250 points. lmao we all called it!

Missyrocks

I was glad to see they didn't give more stupid points! They need to convert to the points for dollars though still. Because the points are never worth it to cash in.

jenise

So did anyone get an email about the Epic Rewards yet? My friend got one and all they did was give her 250 points. lmao we all called it!
They gave people 250 points if they didn't have enough points to get any epic rewards in the first place lol same thing happened to my friend

Psych1

I just got the email too! I was shocked to see $50 as opposed to a bunch of worthless points, which I made sure to drill in when I sent my email. No more points! Now $50 I can work with!

MsGlossy

They gave people 250 points if they didn't have enough points to get any epic rewards in the first place lol same thing happened to my friend
I have over 6,000 points and they gave me 250 points. Jokers! I told them to remove it from my account and, of course, they didn't and never responded back. lol

LiliV

I just got the email too! I was shocked to see $50 as opposed to a bunch of worthless points, which I made sure to drill in when I sent my email. No more points! Now $50 I can work with!
I did the same in my email I was like yeah points aren't going to be appreciated sorry lol I just used my code for the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette. I've wanted it for a while but haven't felt like dropping the money. I also threw in a Jack Black lip balm since I'm almost out of mine

Missyrocks

I did the same in my email I was like yeah points aren't going to be appreciated sorry lol I just used my code for the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette. I've wanted it for a while but haven't felt like dropping the money. I also threw in a Jack Black lip balm since I'm almost out of mine
That palette rocks. Thatgirlshaexo has a great tutorial on it.

Psych1

Oooo, nice choices!! Yeah, they needed to know the points are a joke & they need to stop throwing worthless points at every "issue" that arises. It's insulting. Now...this $50 is already burning a hole in my pocket. Decisions...