All Things Sephora

Ernie

Just got this tonight, Hello from your friends at Sephora, Our Beauty Insiders, like you, are of enormous importance to us, and we deeply appreciate that you reached out. Please again accept our apologies that you were not able to participate in our Epic Rewards promotion on August 10th. The demand simply far exceeded what we expected based on our prior events. In light of this, we want to offer you a $50 promotional gift* that can be used toward any online merchandise purchase from sephora.com through September 30, 2015. We hope that you enjoy it.

montREALady

type.gif
Now, we just have to decide what to buy with our free moniez.
lol.gif
I know!! I gotta go through my loves, I haven't looked on the site in a while.

Jayjayy

Honestly, I forgot about the whole Epic Rewards fiasco and would've been happy with an acknowledgement and scrapping the whole damn thing next year. Their chosen response is definitely better!!! I was trying to go to bed without buying anything, but Ebates is 8% soooo....

LiliV

I have over 6,000 points and they gave me 250 points. Jokers! I told them to remove it from my account and, of course, they didn't and never responded back. lol
I'm really floored that they're offering anyone points when points were the cause of all this nonsense! I would also think the last thing they want is more customers with useless points right now! I'm happy with the credit, I feel like there's an opportunity in there somewhere for them to make that a regular thing in lieu of points too. I would much rather get a special code once a year to use on whatever I want, like maybe at so many points you could redeem for a code or physical gift card

dash4

Sep
I received a email tonight as well. They gave me a $50 promotional code as well. Didn't need. anymore points.
Wow. I got it too! I am not sure how I feel about it.. but it is better than than nothing.

Just curious - are you Rouge? I want to see if they're giving Rouge and VIBs the same amount..

Yazmin

Well my message to them said "throwing some measly points at the situation isn't going to cut it at this point", so I'm glad to get the $50 gift instead. What I secretly hoped was that my argument was strong enough for them to conjure up another of the epic reward that was ripped away from me (lol) and send it to me. Ah well...

LiliV

Sep  Wow.  I got it too!  I am not sure how I feel about it.. but it is better than than nothing. Just curious - are you Rouge? I want to see if they're giving Rouge and VIBs the same amount..
I'm Rouge too. I was wondering as well if they split it up somehow, I want to know why some people only got points

montREALady

I'm Rouge too. I was wondering as well if they split it up somehow, I want to know why some people only got points
Well I got points when I first complained. Before they started the whole email us to make it better thing. I think maybe people who didn't email the special email account and just emailed their regular c.s got points. If they only emailed Epic Rewards, they got the $. If you did both, you got both. I also think the $50 emails are still rolling out.

dash4

Well I got points when I first complained. Before they started the whole email us to make it better thing. I think maybe people who didn't email the special email account and just emailed their regular c.s got points. If you did both, you got both. I also think the$50 emails are still rolling out.
I want points too.. I am greedy, I know..
ohboy.gif

MsGlossy

I'm Rouge. I got the $50 promo code today. I got the 250 points before they announced that we should email them and they will "make it right".

LiliV

I'm Rouge. I got the $50 promo code today. I got the 250 points before they announced that we should email them and they will "make it right". 
I'm glad you got your code! I thought you meant you only got points from emailing the epic rewards email I was like