All Things Sephora

charismafulltv

No, it was before today. I didn't even really try for a reward. I was just annoyed with Sephora, in general, and decided to voice my opinion about it. Their customer service has really been sucking lately. :eek:hboy:  Glad for the $50, though! lol
I didn't expect they'll give out $50 gift cards. But we all deserved it after all the hassles and stress.

LiliV

I didn't expect they'll give out $50 gift cards. But we all deserved it after all the hassles and stress.
Same, I was hoping for something like a gift card that was actually useable and valuable without having to fight off 1+ million other people for it lol I was definitely just expecting points though knowing Sephora. I think the gift cards are a very good move

shontay07108

I emailed them even though I didn't have my heart set on any of the rewards because I never pass up a chance to tell Sephora to get it the eff together. It remains to be seen if I'll get that $50 coupon, though.

Jayjayy

Does anyone have experience with the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer? I've wanted it forever and the reviews are stellar, but have any of you ladies actually used it? I'm NW43 and would get the color Ebony. I also don't mind a warm bronzer.

VAL4M

I just received my 50$ coupon from Sephora. I order Becca highlighter Champagne Pop and 1 Burberry eyeshadow.
For those who are still waiting for an email I send my email to Sephora August 12th to complain.

Ernie

I just received my 50$ coupon from Sephora. I order Becca highlighter Champagne Pop and 1 Burberry eyeshadow. For those who are still waiting for an email I send my email to Sephora August 12th to complain. 
That Champagne Pop is gorgeous! :eyelove:

v0ltagekid

I got a response yesterday with the code for 50 bucks.
Although I appreciate the 50 bucks, and I will definitely spend it.
I feel like they gave me 50 bucks to shut up lol.. I will? I guess? hahaha... but I still need to spend my points tho.. 11.1k of them :/
or does everyone want a mini lipgloss? I can get 111 lmfao...?

now someone tell me what I NEED from sephora so I can spend my credit because I have no idea what to get >.<

YarahFlower

I got a response yesterday with the code for 50 bucks. Although I appreciate the 50 bucks, and I will definitely spend it. I feel like they gave me 50 bucks to shut up lol.. I will? I guess? hahaha... but I still need to spend my points tho.. 11.1k of them :/ or does everyone want a mini lipgloss? I can get 111 lmfao...? now someone tell me what I NEED from sephora so I can spend my credit because I have no idea what to get >.<
Same dilemma here, dunno what to buy :dunno:

elegant-one

I emailed them on 12th (the epic rewards team) and no response yet
ssad.gif
!!
I didn't get one either yet
fool.gif
Soooooooo, I just chatted with Sephora & the first round of gift cards went out last night & this morning. She said ALL GC should be received by Sept. 1
noworry.gif

elegant-one

I got a response yesterday with the code for 50 bucks.
Although I appreciate the 50 bucks, and I will definitely spend it.
I feel like they gave me 50 bucks to shut up lol.. I will? I guess? hahaha... but I still need to spend my points tho.. 11.1k of them :/
or does everyone want a mini lipgloss? I can get 111 lmfao...?

now someone tell me what I NEED from sephora so I can spend my credit because I have no idea what to get >.<
girlhaha.gif
Nah, not me...maybe at a price of $100 - $1000 I might shut up ....nah!

Latest posts