All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

I don't know what to buy with my $50 gift card yet. I'm hoping some exciting things are being released in September, if I can even wait that long.
girlhaha.gif

Bronwyn

I sent an email and got this response:

To Our Valued Clients,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Epic Rewards. We are deeply sorry for any disappointment you may have experienced as a result of our being out of stock so quickly, despite our best efforts to predict response. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

We’ve reached out to all of those members who emailed us before the August 25th deadline. While this period is over, and we’re no longer accepting submissions, we will still be reviewing your feedback and taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions.

Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Regards,
Client Services

Ernie

I got the Laura Mercier palette in the sale section for $29. It's really pretty. FYI
The peach on the bottom is the blush

Ernie

I sent an email and got this response: To Our Valued Clients, Thank you for contacting us regarding Epic Rewards. We are deeply sorry for any disappointment you may have experienced as a result of our being out of stock so quickly, despite our best efforts to predict response. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us. We’ve reached out to all of those members who emailed us before the [COLOR=00008B]August 25th[/COLOR] deadline. While this period is over, and we’re no longer accepting submissions, we will still be reviewing your feedback and taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you. Regards, Client Services
That really sucks.

Prettypackages

I sent an email and got this response:

To Our Valued Clients,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Epic Rewards. We are deeply sorry for any disappointment you may have experienced as a result of our being out of stock so quickly, despite our best efforts to predict response. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

We’ve reached out to all of those members who emailed us before the August 25th deadline. While this period is over, and we’re no longer accepting submissions, we will still be reviewing your feedback and taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions.

Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Regards,
Client Services
That's a lie.

hitchcockblonde

Went to my local Sephora in JCP and got the new Bite Beauty perk for September. Haven't tried it yet but the red is really pretty. Shade is Mimosa.
b31a7f54_image.jpeg

Latest posts