All Things Sephora

shontay07108

Do you find that they dry your lips out? Same question as to Elegant, wondering if they don't dry your lips out? I bought 2 but haven't used them yet. They didn't come off my hand for days. Which MJ brush?
Not drying at all. Totally comfortable. :D I'm so late

shontay07108

Went to my local Sephora in JCP and got the new Bite Beauty perk for September. Haven't tried it yet but the red is really pretty. Shade is Mimosa.
b31a7f54_image.jpeg
Waaaaaaaaant! :drool:

Odelia

Bah, the August Bite pek is still there at Sephora Canada! Looking forward to the Sept bite perk! I'm still looking for my red!

Ernie

iLoveBees

Ummm Anyone use or seen these? I'm so confused on how I would use it. http://www.sephora.com/boudoir-long-hair-finishing-powder-brush-P396822?skuId=1702729#pdp-reviews http://www.sephora.com/boudoir-short-hair-contour-brush-P396821?skuId=1702737 Ok, so I'm browsing the brushes b/c I figure that's what I'd get, and not to be a brat...  that $50 isn't enough. ;-) There are so many pretty brushes I'm interested in.  The Surrat brushes Bobbi Brown Eye sweep, FUll coverage powder, their new dual ended one.  THe MJacobs brush  THe Sephora Hakuhodo brushes...   So many brushes, so little money.  LOL 
I use the long hair one. I think it's amazing. I've used it for foundation and powder, bronzer, to buff out cream blush. Washing it is a b*tch though. I love [@]SassyWonder[/@] description is Angels lashes. Lol. Pretty spot on.

Yazmin

I've been curious about the Dr. Dennis Gross Steamer for well over a year, so I applied the $50 towards that. Figured might as well save more now than wait until the 20% sale.

DILLIGAF

I never emailed a complaint because I was never looking at any of the rewards . While it's not the best they could do, I'm glad that you ladies that stalked for a reward only to have it pulled out of your hands have gotten something tangible .

Dolly Snow

From specktranet IG
86878d00_collage_20150826230439176.jpeg
another Disney & @sephora collection is on its way & quick!!!! The info we know: Cinderella (New packaging), Ariel(New packaging), Aurora, Anna and Elsa (Will each be separate mirror compacts), Belle & Snow White!!! No info yet on makeup sets or fragrance but for now what we know of is the compact mirrors! $32 each & available September 1st online @sephora! September 15th In store at Sephora in Downtown Disney Anaheim , CA ONLY!!!

TwiggyPop

Ugh! Where's mine? :whip:
If you don't get it by the 1st you should raise hell. They might give you more than $50. Haha. I'm torn on what to get. I've been eyeing the Tartelette palette for a while, but do I really want to use almost my whole $50 gift card for one thing? I'm pretty sure I would use all of the colors in the palette, but I have so many eyeshadows I just don't know if I really need any more. I also really want the Marc Jacobs foundation or Korres Wild Rose peel. Or I could get Tarte Natural Beauty Amazonian Clay blush and a couple things from the sale section. Why is this so hard??!?

Latest posts