All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Someone brought bed bugs into my house several years ago. What an effing nightmare.
ohboy.gif
OMG no way Sis!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh...did you give them the beat down!

VioletSparkles

I had a grasshopper in a Sephora box once. It was a box delivered by OnTrac that had been randomly delayed by being sent in the entirely wrong direction
ohboy.gif
, and when it arrived it was all taped up over a hole in the box. Apparently a grasshopper somehow made it in there lol It was quite a surprise to have that guy jump out at me. I just trapped him in a glass and put him out in the backyard. If there had been a spider in the box...That would have been a WHOLE other story...
puke.gif

shontay07108

I had a grasshopper in a Sephora box once.  It was a box delivered by OnTrac that had been randomly delayed by being sent in the entirely wrong direction :eek:hboy: , and when it arrived it was all taped up over a hole in the box.  Apparently a grasshopper somehow made it in there lol  It was quite a surprise to have that guy jump out at me.  I just trapped him in a glass and put him out in the backyard.  If there had been a spider in the box...That would have been a  WHOLE other story...:barf:
Oh hell no. A dead rodent or insect is bad enough, but a live one? I wasn't even considering that. :shock: If I get a live spider in a box I am burning the house down.

VioletSparkles

This whole dead rat package thing is sort of making me feel better about the missing $50 credit from the Epic Rewards debacle. I'd rather be upset about not getting a $50 credit than be traumatized by finding a dead bloody rodent in a box...Ah, perspective.

shontay07108

It would be cool if Sephora, and really all stores, had it so that you could order online and then pick it up at your location of choice. That wouldn't help with stuff that's not available in-store, but it's so great to be able to do that when you already know what you want. Nordstroms and Bloomingdales are great with that.

Monsy

It would be cool if Sephora, and really all stores, had it so that you could order online and then pick it up at your location of choice. That wouldn't help with stuff that's not available in-store, but it's so great to be able to do that when you already know what you want. Nordstroms and Bloomingdales are great with that.

YESSSS!!

elegant-one

I so agree!

Prettypackages

OMG... I had little insects come out at me once from sephora. I never did report that... Thank goodness my home wasn't infested with anything.

I never would've thought to be careful about opening a box. WTF? how do you package a rat?

Medgal07

Oh hell no. A dead rodent or insect is bad enough, but a live one? I wasn't even considering that.
icon_eek.gif
If I get a live spider in a box I am burning the house down.
You look too so regal in your new Avi---I could swear you're sitting on a throne
queen.gif
your Highness
curtsey.gif

I'm with you on the spiders---I was examining a baby once & a spider shimmied down from the ceiling---I picked up the baby and ran out of ISOLATION!!!!
icon_eek.gif
I too would
burn the house down!!
You do know that Sept is a prevalent month for spiders?
greengrin.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] You look too so regal in your new Avi---I could swear you're sitting on a throne:queen:  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]your Highness[/COLOR]:curtsy: [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I'm with you on the spiders---I was examining a baby once & a spider shimmied down from the ceiling---I picked up the baby and ran out of ISOLATION!!!![/COLOR]:shock:  [COLOR=0000FF]I too would[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  burn the house down!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  You do know that Sept is a prevalent month for spiders?[/COLOR]:D [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
:lmao: Examining a spider baby!! Omg meddy died :roflmao:

Latest posts