All Things Sephora

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] You look too so regal in your new Avi---I could swear you're sitting on a throne:queen:  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]your Highness[/COLOR]:curtsy: [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I'm with you on the spiders---I was examining a baby once & a spider shimmied down from the ceiling---I picked up the baby and ran out of ISOLATION!!!![/COLOR]:shock:  [COLOR=0000FF]I too would[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  burn the house down!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  You do know that Sept is a prevalent month for spiders?[/COLOR]:D [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Dr. Meddy to the rescue!

elegant-one

Bed bugs can't stop me from going to the movies.
lol.gif
I don't even think that's where most of them are found, besides that NYC outbreak a couple of years ago. It's usually where you least expect it. The jackass who brought it to my house got it from being near someone's bug infested backpack in a cafe. Go figure. They won't go away by ignoring it. Those things are sucking your blood. Handle that ish.
amuse.gif
OMG, just being near a backpack!
holysheep.gif

It seemed like our paper listed them being everywhere for awhile LOL! Dressing rooms, movie theaters, garage sales, houses, hotels etc. We were freaked LOL!

shontay07108

:amused: OMG, just being near a backpack! :sheep: It seemed like our paper listed them being everywhere for awhile LOL! Dressing rooms, movie theaters, garage sales, houses, hotels etc. We were freaked LOL!
Nasty people are shameless. They just go anywhere and spread that garbage. :eek:hboy: Sis, I'm so intrigued by this Chanel collection. This blue themed one, but I'm going out of town next weekend and I need to refrain from buying anything other than luggage. :haha:

elegant-one

Nast people are shameless. They just go anywhere and spread that garbage.
ohboy.gif
Sis, I'm so intrigued by this Chanel collection. This blue themed one, but I'm going out of town next weekend and I need to refrain from buying anything other than luggage.
girlhaha.gif
noworry.gif
so true! Drives me crazy!
You should at least LOOK at the Chanel collection
greengrin.gif
get the luggage, but browse baby
friends.gif

shontay07108

:meh: so true! Drives me crazy! You should at least LOOK at the Chanel collection :D get the luggage, but browse baby :frenz:
I think I will. :haha: Hopefully, one of my local department stores will have it out next week (I don't even know when this collection launched).

Medgal07

OMG... I had little insects come out at me once from sephora. I never did report that... Thank goodness my home wasn't infested with anything.

I never would've thought to be careful about opening a box. WTF? how do you package a rat?
I am so reconsidering my shopping methodology. I would be scared for life!!!!

shontay07108

@shontay07108  how do you like the D&G foundations?  And is Sephora online the only place we can get this collex?  I'd love to be able to pick it up for my Mom, but I need it tomorrow. LOL 
I liked the creamy foundation a lot. It went on smoothly and didn't cling to my skin and evened things out nicely. The coverage is about medium from what I can remember. You can possibly build it, but with my sometimes dry skin I like to avoid doing that too much. The only problem was that there's an expiration date on the bottom and I had several other foundations in rotation at the time and only got about halfway through before I had to toss it. Now I only have one other, though. There's a perfect luminous liquid foundation that my skin had to be in perfect condition to use. If I was in one of my drier days it would cling or make me look flat, but I have my YSL primer now and I feel like it makes everything glide on. I'll have to choose between the two. A bit off topic: I got 2 boxes waiting at the mailbox for me. One is my Dose of Colors order and the other are 3 concealers from LA Girl. I am so excited. :lol:

Prettypackages

It seems Nordstrom has it online, so you might be able to find it at a store.
Nope, still online only for my area. Thank you though. I didn't know they sold them. I'd rather get notes instead of points.

D&G has a lippie called Almond I must look into!! A pretty caramel nude.

Latest posts