All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Which Chanel blush are you referring to? I can check with my local counters and see if they still have it. Normally the Chanel counter and my local NM doesn't sell out of LE items as quickly.
It's the Jardin De Chanel - Camelia Rose. It's the one that has the light dark roses all over the powder.

I checked my Dillards, Macys & Nordies & none had it.
nope.gif
Maybe she could call Nordies & have them do a store check for it?

Vineetha

:haha:   Decisions decisions I think it's really pretty. I LOVE the YSL 70 nude. I waited too long to get it but I wanted to swatch it & then the last time I was at Sephora, they didn't have it & someone stole the display sooo I am happy I got it. Did you get anything else? Pretty soon, he's going to stop taking me out to eat cause we know what that leads to......jeans. :lmao: You know that each style had like 4-5 different washes :lol: I think I'm done now :haha:
Nah nothing much except for some cotton, the makeup remover cloth version by sephora and a formula X nail polish that was on clearance :haha: Weekends means that store is so crowded with kids running around wearing tester makeup and getting ready LOL :yuck: !! And the staff would be running behind them so that they don't loose testers :eek:hboy: Not ideal for shopping :sigh: Hehe I liked that lip print so I jumped on that wagon as soon as it launched online!! Love the shade and feels so nice on lips too!! I am hoping you are done with all the washes in all the models by now :lmao:

elegant-one

I am hoping you are done with all the washes in all the models by now
lmao.gif
cry.gif
Wow, I hate that because it makes shopping so annoying! I wasn't sure if it was the right shade of nude for me - but I LOVE it. You're right, they are so buttery smooth on.

greengrin.gif
I'm pretty sure I'm done LOL!!!!

starletta8

I'm sure this was totally covered somewhere back in the thread, but I spent some time in-store today playing with the Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-it felt liners and matching them with the correct KVD dupe. They're 100% dupes, SC is $5 less. Not shocking since KVD is a Sephora brand.

elegant-one

u haven't gotten urs yet? :( oh no!
did u check ur spam? some people found theirs there. i'm sure u did :( but keep looking maybe?

I would call the rouge line.. :/ ? idk
Nope, no spam folder. I did call the Rouge line & they checked my account & said yes you should be getting one
cry.gif

SOOO freakin bummed!!!!

elegant-one

:) very nice very nice!
I haven't tried either. I have a mini givenchy but it's red and I don't sport red too often so I never tried it.
What do u like about those lippies? :D
I really love the shades & texture of the La Rouge A Porter lipsticks! They look & feel so great on the lips. The case is just amazing too. I may also want a Giorgio Armani eye tint. I guess I just want so many things LOL!

v0ltagekid

I really love the shades & texture of the La Rouge A Porter lipsticks! They look & feel so great on the lips. The case is just amazing too. I may also want a Giorgio Armani eye tint. I guess I just want so many things LOL!
have u tried the eye tints before? I am curious! i also want to try their shadows but I am so hesitant xD

elegant-one

have u tried the eye tints before? I am curious! i also want to try their shadows but I am so hesitant xD
No not yet. Well, the gals that have them LOVE the eye tints a lot. I ordered 2 of them but haven't received them yet. You should looks at the beautiful shades in the GA thread
eyelove.gif

Latest posts