All Things Sephora

starletta8

Aww, thanks hun! I hope it will still show up. YES! CL polish is an excellent choice dear! Which shade?

I was in the store today and one of the employees told me she's hearing it's one of the most popular options.

Well, I went on a bit of a bender with CL polishes. I picked up Lady Page with the $50, and then placed an order for Khol. The way I looked at it, it was like paying $25 each, which is cheaper than Chanel. Let's not talk about my impulse Sevillana purchase at NM the other day (really close to Chanel Rouge Noir, btw).

VioletSparkles

Sooooooooooo, what if we don't get the $50 gift card by midnight tomorrow???
sigh.gif
at-dawn-we-ride-meme-1910.jpg

iLoveBees

LOL!!! :lmao: I seriously hope everyone gets their $50. Sephora needs to stop jerking people around!
I'll have to check it out.  What was the toher one you were using? 
I was using the Sunday Riley cashmere spf. It was nice but prob not worth the price and I was desperate for a replacement. Tatcha has a travel size of their sunscreen for $13 so it was a great way for me to try without making a huge commitment.

TwiggyPop

I still haven't used my $50, I'm still stuck on what to get. I haven't really had time to figure it out anyway though because of some crazy S#!¥ going on in my life at the moment. One thing is for sure though, I won't be getting anymore of the ysl vernis a levres glossy stains or liquid or matte lipsticks. I bought the YSL last month, only used it once and it tore my lips up really bad. They are still so dry and cracking that I can't wear any mattes because it looks horrible and it just irritates them even more. I've been using Bite whipped scrub and lip mask ever since, but it's not working. I'm pissed! I also don't know how much I'll be able to get on here in the next few months. I have a lot of things to figure out and it looks like I'll be going back to work at Sephora until I find an opening at one of the banks around here. GAH! I never thought I would go back to retail!

TwiggyPop

Can you return that lipstick? That's horrible.  No gift card yet.  I'm rouge, in case anyone is trying to figure out their rhyme or reason. 
I already returned it, it's still disappointing that I might have to return my matte and liquid lipsticks now too. This has been a very bad month for me.

Latest posts