All Things Sephora

elegant-one

My D&G Antique Rose lippie and eye shadow came today. I haven't tried the shadow yet, but the lippie... for real. This lipstick is stunning. I'm trying to resist the urge to back it up. Holy. Crap.
eyelove.gif
My BU came today! It is so lovely! Enjoy

elegant-one

I'm on hold with Sephora CS. I got an email saying that they could not confirm/find me
ohboy.gif
So as I'm talking to the CS rep, I realize that she keeps typing/getting everything wrong...my email, my phone number...I said that's probably why you can't confirm me. I'm on hold right now.

elegant-one

WHOOOHOOOO They just gave me my code for the $50 over the phone!!!
pompom.gif
flower.gif
cheerleader.gif
th_thstars.gif
Fairy Dust
th_happy1.gif

And, I just ordered Christain Louboutin ls in Pluminette
heart.gif
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

WHOOOHOOOO They just gave me my code for the $50 over the phone!!! :pompom: :flower: :cheer: :stars: Fairy Dust :yaay: And, I just ordered Christain Louboutin ls in Pluminette :heart:   :haha:
Got mine too!!!!! Over the phone since the email delivery failed!!! :pompom: :yaay: got Louboutin Impera

mimi0701

WHOOOHOOOO They just gave me my code for the $50 over the phone!!!
pompom.gif
flower.gif
cheerleader.gif
th_thstars.gif
Fairy Dust
th_happy1.gif

And, I just ordered Christain Louboutin ls in Pluminette
heart.gif
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Got mine too!!!!! Over the phone since the email delivery failed!!!
pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif
got Louboutin Impera
So happy to hear you guys finally got you're emails!
pompom.gif

Shars

Ohhh, if anyone had been interested in that Sephora x Alexis Bittar brush set, it's now on sale for $99 from $175. The Lancome Grandiose set with the Grandiose mascara and the Cils XL primer is also on sale for $26!

elegant-one

I better get mine today with no hassle. I'll give them until tomorrow morning before ish gets real!

drools.gif

That would have been the "duh" choice but this is Sephora we're dealing with *smh*. I also wish it was a gift card and not a promo code so we could still get a freebie sample. *ah well*

Awwwwww. That's is so amazing.
friends.gif
heart.gif

I'm telling you...they had my info SOOO unbelievably messed up that it's no wonder they couldn't find me
ohboy.gif

kittycalico

Ohhh, if anyone had been interested in that Sephora x Alexis Bittar brush set, it's now on sale for $99 from $175. The Lancome Grandiose set with the Grandiose mascara and the Cils XL primer is also on sale for $26!
Thanks, I've been looking for that brush set to come back in stock!