All Things Sephora

VioletSparkles

Give them a call!! There are few mails that showed email delivery failure like mine and they gave it over the phone!!
Thanks, ladies.
heart.gif
If I don't get anything tonight I think I'll wait until tomorrow to call because I am, shall we say, "in a mood" right now. I don't want to freak out at an innocent unsuspecting customer service rep tonight.
getyou.gif

DMcG9

I was at the mall tonight and went into Sephora to buy something and the code wasn't on my account. I just tried to complete a purchase online and nothing came up again either and they haven't contacted me via email either even though I spoke with CS this afternoon. Guess I'll be calling back tomorrow and ordering what I want over the phone.
What a ridiculous process.

elegant-one

I was at the mall tonight and went into Sephora to buy something and the code wasn't on my account. I just tried to complete a purchase online and nothing came up again either and they haven't contacted me via email either even though I spoke with CS this afternoon. Guess I'll be calling back tomorrow and ordering what I want over the phone.
What a ridiculous process.
icon_eek.gif
So awful! Sorry you had to go through that
ohboy.gif

I made the cs gal send me an email with the code in it while I was on the phone with her instead of just telling me what it was over the phone....after all, she couldn't get anything else right so
nope.gif

DMcG9

icon_eek.gif
ohboy.gif

I made the cs gal send me an email with the code in it while I was on the phone with her instead of just telling me what it was over the phone....after all, she couldn't get anything else right so
nope.gif
My CS agent wouldn't even give me a code... she said it was a credit or something. WTF man. Sorry, I am feeling burned. I am calling back right now.

boschicka

icon_eek.gif
ohboy.gif

nope.gif

My CS agent wouldn't even give me a code... she said it was a credit or something. WTF man. Sorry, I am feeling burned. I am calling back right now.
That stinks. Good luck! Take no prisoners!

Shars

Email delivery failure? Only for a $50 code. The spam they send all day long made it through though, didn't it? Sephora!!!
I'm saying right!!! Sometimes I get 2 emails a day but they can't give me my $50 card. I refuse to order over the phone, too. I want my Ebates Cash Back!

Vineetha

I'm saying right!!! Sometimes I get 2 emails a day but they can't give me my $50 card. I refuse to order over the phone, too. I want my Ebates Cash Back!
Right??? They send me min 2 mails a day!! The $50 credit doesn't work like a GC! Ebates won't apply to up to the 50 dollars!! You won't get points for the purchase up to 50 points!! It can only be used once like you cannot split it! For eg if you get a lipstick for 32 dollars the remaining 18 dollars cannot be used at a later point! It has to be single order! The order cannot be returned/ exchanged at the store!! You have to call a specific line for that !! You cannot combine another code with it because it applies as a code!! :loco: :haha:

Shars

The $50 credit doesn't work like a GC! Ebates won't apply to up to the 50 dollars!! You won't get points for the purchase up to 50 points!! It can only be used once like you cannot split it! For eg if you get a lipstick for 32 dollars the remaining 18 dollars cannot be used at a later point! It has to be single order! The order cannot be returned/ exchanged at the store!! You have to call a specific line for that !! You cannot combine another code with it because it applies as a code!!
th_crazy2.gif
girlhaha.gif
That is sooo stupid!

DMcG9

That stinks. Good luck! Take no prisoners!
Just got off the phone with CS and they said my account showed I was sent an email with a code this afternoon but I never received it (checked inbox, spam, and the trash just in case). I was issued a new code over the phone and if the one that was sent in an email ever arrives it will be deactivated.

You better believe I immediately went to the Sephora site to spend that code so hopefully that is the end of my CS dealings for a looooooong time.
I will say that the agents I spoke with were nice and appeared to be doing their best to figure out what was going on but it sounds like their entire system is old, slow, and frustrating for them to navigate as well. The entire Epic Rewards situation including the attempts to remedy the anger just seem set for disaster.