All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Truer words have never been spoken.
clap.gif
They are indeed!

Vandekamp

lol.gif
YES we do! Its a festivus for the rest of us lol! Go for the whole month this year Vande.
th_thstars.gif

clap.gif
They are indeed!
I am already on a roll. Like you.....scratch that.
sigh.gif
I could only dream of having a makeup stash like you, my friend. I am convinced you have a separate bathroom for makeup ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have definitely purchased less than last year but more than I had wanted to this year and we still have three more months to go. Help!!!

elegant-one

sigh.gif
I could only dream of having a makeup stash like you, my friend. I am convinced you have a separate bathroom for makeup ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have definitely purchased less than last year but more than I had wanted to this year and we still have three more months to go. Help!!!
lol.gif
3 more months to go...the Holidays!!!!
sigh.gif
Do you do the holiday collections? Sometimes they're small but pricey & there is always something amazing from a couple companies.

Yep, you are right...I do have a separate bathroom for my stash
ohboy.gif
amuse.gif

friends.gif

boschicka

sigh.gif

lol.gif
sigh.gif
Do you do the holiday collections? Sometimes they're small but pricey & there is always something amazing from a couple companies.

ohboy.gif
amuse.gif

friends.gif
Very true. Starting to get excited!!! Also, you should post pics of your stash!
sneaky.gif

Vandekamp

lol.gif
sigh.gif

ohboy.gif
amuse.gif

friends.gif
I knew it!
sigh.gif
Sweet. I would like to get Evening Rendezvous and maybe a few of the Mac liquid mattes.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Anyone tried the Bobbi Brown Serum Corrector and Concealer? Thinking about ordering the corrector. Not sure if I should get that or the Tinted Eye Brightener, because I'm wondering if I could only use the Corrector or if I would need the matching concealer as well? I don't know if the concealer comes in a light enough shade for me, there's no Alabaster, plus they're €45 each.
thud.gif
Good thing I have a €20 gift card. I'm also interested in that Serum Foundation.

DLuxJessica

Nay -- I just clicked the link in your sig to see how the gofundme is doing (I donated already) and thought it was so sweet to see that Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog donated and had lovely things to say about Specktra. For some reason, it just made me feel warm and fuzzy.
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nay -- I just clicked the link in your sig to see how the gofundme is doing (I donated already) and thought it was so sweet to see that Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog donated and had lovely things to say about Specktra. For some reason, it just made me feel warm and fuzzy.
heart.gif
I know, me too!
heart2.gif
She tweeted about it as well. Seeing all the support is amazing.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Really! I didn't like it much and sold it, the texture was kind of rough. I think MAC's Springsheen blush is much nicer.
I just assumed that EVERYONE owned it already :D
I used to own NARS Orgasm. Twice. Never finished either one. It's a bit meh, IMO. And nowadays I don't want any more shimmery blushes, so I won't be buying it a third time. ("Any more" because I still own MAC's MSF in Light Year, which has some gold shimmer running through it.)
Nay -- I just clicked the link in your sig to see how the gofundme is doing (I donated already) and thought it was so sweet to see that Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog donated and had lovely things to say about Specktra. For some reason, it just made me feel warm and fuzzy. :heart:
I saw Karen's note with her donation as well; it was very lovely! :heart:

Latest posts