All Things Sephora

stormborn

Alright here are some quick pics and swatches of the Ciate x Olivia Palermo Smokey Suedes Eye Palette. The texture is very buttery soft and they seem pigmented. I'll try to post better swatches this afternoon.
8be4c487_image.jpeg
47a4d74a_image.jpeg
Wow this is beautiful!

cmwriley

I was excited because VIBRouge has a bigger discount and I don't have to worry about all the good stuff being gone by the time I could shop. No more scraps! Haha I like that it has a pop of color, but it took a few swatches to get it to show really good. Ross Park is the one I like too. I used to work there and might take up a holiday position pretty soon. Sometimes that's the best kind of shopping because if you forget what you got its like a surprise when you open the box. Haha I've been there a few times in the last couple months! I used to work there from 2008-2010. I love Suzanne and Gayle and I used to work with Dena and Kimiko at Macy's. I'm waiting for Courtney to get back to me about my interview. I'm so excited!!! I miss doing people's makeup and playing with all the new stuff! What's your name? I'll look for you when I come in to see Suzanne before she leaves.
My name is Catherine, I work in color. I'll be on maternity leave at some point in the next few weeks. I'm due on October 17, so I'll miss the holiday craziness! Good luck with Courtney!

elegant-one

I'm the same V! I think Steven Klein is going to be a big haul for me so I'm trying to cut down all my other holiday beauty spending. Got to pick up a few pieces from Chanel though. Oh and the Ciate and Olivia Palermo eyeshadow palette finally came in stock on Friday and I just played with it this morning. Haven't used it on my eyes yet but the shadows feel buttery soft and seem really pigmented. I did a quick arm swatch this morning so I'll post that in a bit.
What did you get from Chanel hun?

Do we have a thread for the Steven Klein or is it just in the nars thread?

msvluvsmac

I got a sample of the new MAC Waterweight Foundation yesterday, and the NW47 looked better on me than my usual NW45 which was just a little too red orange. I was kinda shocked.

It took me almost a whole month to decide what to use mine on. LOL!
Same here, NW47 is a perfect match.
friends.gif

elegant-one

Just got the new Givenchy teint couture embellishing concealer - shade 1. Its a bit stiffer/not as creamy as the YSL. Its a light coverage but it really really brightens up the whole eye area...takes a couple years off I think. It has the concealer on 3/4 of the stick & the other 1/4 is a pink strip that illuminates & brightens & highlights & has just very faint tiny gold flecks. You hardly even see them until the light hits it a certain way. It's perfect for quick blemish coverage or highlighting whatever area needs a bit of uplifting light. I love the shade tone on my skin. It doesn't cover as much as the YSL but still looks quite natural. I actually like both for different reasons.

Sorry for my rose/thorn booboo in the pics
amuse.gif

Vineetha

Just got the new Givenchy teint couture embellishing concealer - shade 1. Its a bit stiffer/not as creamy as the YSL. Its a light coverage but it really really brightens up the whole eye area...takes a couple years off I think. It has the concealer on 3/4 of the stick & the other 1/4 is a pink strip that illuminates & brightens & highlights & has just very faint tiny gold flecks. You hardly even see them until the light hits it a certain way. It's perfect for quick blemish coverage or highlighting whatever area needs a bit of uplifting light. I love the shade tone on my skin. It doesn't cover as much as the YSL but still looks quite natural. I actually like both for different reasons.

Sorry for my rose/thorn booboo in the pics
amuse.gif

This looks nice! Idk why most concealers have such limited shade range though!! rose thorn boo boo
girlhaha.gif

TwiggyPop

What!! I was just there last month!  I wish I would've had you as my SA instead of an older lady I had that was super rude haha!
nope.gif
What did she look like?
My name is Catherine, I work in color. I'll be on maternity leave at some point in the next few weeks. I'm due on October 17, so I'll miss the holiday craziness! Good luck with Courtney!
Aww, congrats!! Will this be your first? What are you having? I'll be there pretty soon so hopefully I'll see you there!

shontay07108

I'm feeling like hot garbage today but some good news: someone returned my wallet with everything in it. I can still use the wallet and the bus card, but I've already replaced everything else. Still, it boosts your faith in people when something like this happens. No idea who mailed it to me unfortunately because I'd like to thank them. I wish they would've found me before I left the area where I dropped it. Ha!

elegant-one

I'm feeling like hot garbage today but some good news: someone returned my wallet with everything in it. I can still use the wallet and the bus card, but I've already replaced everything else. Still, it boosts your faith in people when something like this happens. No idea who mailed it to me unfortunately because I'd like to thank them. I wish they would've found me before I left the area where I dropped it. Ha!
icon_eek.gif
pompom.gif
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! What a miracle Sis.

elegant-one

Don't make me get this one. I've been looking at it for weeks. It's not what I usually wear, but neither is Regents Mews and I'm loving it right now.
poke.gif
lol.gif
It's not what I typically wear either, but it's super sophisticatedly ( <----I can make up my own words) beautiful!!!!

Latest posts