All Things Sephora

Vineetha

I'm feeling like hot garbage today but some good news: someone returned my wallet with everything in it. I can still use the wallet and the bus card, but I've already replaced everything else. Still, it boosts your faith in people when something like this happens. No idea who mailed it to me unfortunately because I'd like to thank them. I wish they would've found me before I left the area where I dropped it. Ha!
Yayy!! That's awesome!!! Glad you got everything back!!

elegant-one

I can see the supersophisticatedness
girlhaha.gif
It looks like a deeper version of Regents Mews.
lmao.gif
YES, you're right it is a deeper version.

Bronwyn

Has anyone tried the shu uemura metal ink liners? Super pricey but they swatched well and have got good reviews. I just don't trust the beauty bloggers that much when it comes to the brand due to sponsorship stuff

YarahFlower

THE VISEART EDITORIAL BRIGHTS AND DARK MATTES PALETTES ARE AVAILABLE ON SEPHORA.COM :yahoo: I've been waiting for them to arrive online! #juiced
7d6424e9_2015-09-1617.54.15.png

msvluvsmac

I'm feeling like hot garbage today but some good news: someone returned my wallet with everything in it. I can still use the wallet and the bus card, but I've already replaced everything else. Still, it boosts your faith in people when something like this happens. No idea who mailed it to me unfortunately because I'd like to thank them. I wish they would've found me before I left the area where I dropped it. Ha!
So glad to hear that! Hope you feel better soon.

laurennnxox

eyelove.gif
pompom.gif
My UD Spectrum Palette is here! It's soooo beautiful.

Only one massive complaint!! The stupid packaging is like, a lift off lid. I don't know how I will travel with it unless I wrap a rubber band around it and that's lame honestly. But i feel like I can bring this and KVD Shade and Light palette and get tons of combos when I go on trips. (but lord knows I'll still bring like 7 palettes "just in case"
girlhaha.gif
)

I was in a rush before dinner so here is just some photos of the palette!

^ With Flash. This picture does prank no justice. It's got beautiful teal shimmer.

No Flash, indoor lighting.

No flash, facing an open window (shout out to Regents Mews on my nails
angelic.gif
)

Latest posts