All Things Sephora

Yazmin

THE VISEART EDITORIAL BRIGHTS AND DARK MATTES PALETTES ARE AVAILABLE ON SEPHORA.COM :yahoo: I've been waiting for them to arrive online! #juiced
7d6424e9_2015-09-1617.54.15.png
If you're a patient person and can wait until mid-January, I can grab one at IMATS for you at a 32% discount (or 25% if the first booth sells out, which is unlikely).

Medgal07

Just got the new Givenchy teint couture embellishing concealer - shade 1. Its a bit stiffer/not as creamy as the YSL. Its a light coverage but it really really brightens up the whole eye area...takes a couple years off I think. It has the concealer on 3/4 of the stick & the other 1/4 is a pink strip that illuminates & brightens & highlights & has just very faint tiny gold flecks. You hardly even see them until the light hits it a certain way. It's perfect for quick blemish coverage or highlighting whatever area needs a bit of uplifting light. I love the shade tone on my skin. It doesn't cover as much as the YSL but still looks quite natural. I actually like both for different reasons.

Sorry for my rose/thorn booboo in the pics
amuse.gif

Great pics Sis---thanks for sharing this really interesting product. I'm down with taking off a couple of years!!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I can't wait to see Golden Sun.
greengrin.gif
I can't wait for you to buy Golden Sun
greengrin.gif

YarahFlower

If you're a patient person and can wait until mid-January, I can grab one at IMATS for you at a 32% discount (or 25% if the first booth sells out, which is unlikely).
OMG!!! You are the sweetest :love: I would love that...however, I've purchased it already and it has already been shipped :eek:hboy: I have no patience when it comes to makeup :lol: I do have my eyes on the concealer/corrector palette! I can sit and wait patiently on that!!! If you could snag it for me that would be awesome!

Medgal07

NAILS INC. - Midnight Merlot - a very deep burgundy eggplant shade.

Beautiful pics Sis. Mine arrived today----you know I purchased Midnight Merlot in your honor!!!!
drinkup.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Don't make me get this one. I've been looking at it for weeks. It's not what I usually wear, but neither is Regents Mews and I'm loving it right now.
You should get it---you started this whole Nails Inc craze around here!!!
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]  Great pics Sis---thanks for sharing this really interesting product.  I'm down with taking off a couple of years!!!!![/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]   I can't wait for you to buy Golden Sun[/COLOR]:D  
:nono: :fight:
  [COLOR=0000FF] This is honest goodness the best news I've heard all day!  Restores my faith in humanity!!!  I am so, so happy for you!!!![/COLOR]:frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]   Beautiful pics Sis.  Mine arrived today----you know I purchased Midnight Merlot in your honor!!!![/COLOR]:cheers: [COLOR=0000FF]  You should get it---you started this whole Nails Inc craze around here!!![/COLOR]:haha:
Haha! I'm gonna pass on this one, but I'm pretty sure there are other Nails Inc shades to buy. :D

slowlikehoney

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages

That's pretty it's on my list. HOw is that lipstick.

I haven't worn the lipstick for an entire day yet so I can't comment on wear time but when I tried it on, it applied very smooth and creamy. It's a nice 'everyday' shade. I like the quality of it so far.

shizzelly

When will you be back in town? Where are you from? I'm in Kennedy township, but I used to live in the south side and Wexford.
No accent, just a regular white girl! I'm from Bedford, kinda far from Pitt but I love the malls there so I always have to make the trip when I'm in town! I'm actually coming home during October and I'll definitely be heading up there for some holiday shopping
cheerleader.gif
let me know if you'll be in the area!

Latest posts