All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Don't you just hate it when you go to order makeup & somehow shoes end up in it
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

I hate when they keep including shades you already have :sigh: I loved last years tin set!
It sucks for fans of the brand. That's how I feel w/ MUFE. I have so much of their stuff that their palettes aren't worth buying for me. For others it's a sweet deal. You get so many shades for a great price. It almost makes you want to stop buying until you see what the holiday sets will bring. Imagine having he discipline to only haul during the holidays.
Don't you just hate it when you go to order makeup & somehow shoes end up in it :haha:
hate/love :lol:

elegant-one

Quote: Originally Posted by stormborn
I have to say, the Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders set has been FANTASTIC to me. I've never had great skin until I started using this stuff. I'm hooked.

Since you've been raving about that set.....I just ordered the cute little mini set to try!! I hope I love it as much as you do lol.

I also got that nice size sample of the Burberry Fresh Glow luminous fluid.

AND I HAD TO ORDER A HAIR TIE to get it because the set was $24.50
ohboy.gif
lol.gif

Bronwyn

Also, I was looking at my collection today and I think I need to reign it in. Gonna try to stick to lipsticks and cream shadow sticks

YarahFlower

SO real. I'm just getting into colors, and am loving the Spectrum palette.... so why not a palette of mattes to match!? lmao that is my messed up way of thinking when ordering this one. :getyou:  Yes!!!!!! This is YOUR fault!  But really doe those swatches made me SWOON! I can't wait to try this palette!! 
Darn auto correct! I meant partially to blame, lol... :lol: And I'm sorry, but not :haha: Because I think you'll really like your purchase! It's great on its own but even better when mixed with shimmer/metalic shadows! PERFECT for the fall and winter seasons! I'm going to be doing some really pretty colorful smokey eye looks with this baby! I really hope you like it ;)

laurennnxox

lol.gif
And I'm sorry, but not
girlhaha.gif
Because I think you'll really like your purchase! It's great on its own but even better when mixed with shimmer/metalic shadows! PERFECT for the fall and winter seasons! I'm going to be doing some really pretty colorful smokey eye looks with this baby! I really hope you like it
winks.gif
Yesss! I am already planning some pretty colored smokey eye combos! It'll mix amazingly with UD's Spectrum Palette and KVD's Shade and Light I think. I can't waiiiit! It'll be here Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when flash 2-day actually ships out since it's the weekend.

Medgal07

Since you've been raving about that set.....I just ordered the cute little mini set to try!! I hope I love it as much as you do lol.

I also got that nice size sample of the Burberry Fresh Glow luminous fluid.

AND I HAD TO ORDER A HAIR TIE to get it because the set was $24.50
ohboy.gif
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

Psych1

WOW!!!!! And it's only the beginning of the holiday madness! Can't wait to see your haul after the season! Great picks hun! :) :) :)
Thank you so much! I know, the holiday stuff rolled out so soon & they're coming in back to back! And it's just starting! It's exciting but overwhelming too, esp bc I'm loving most of it this year.

YarahFlower

Yesss! I am already planning some pretty colored smokey eye combos! It'll mix amazingly with UD's Spectrum Palette and KVD's Shade and Light I think. I can't waiiiit! It'll be here Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when flash 2-day actually ships out since it's the weekend.
:yaay: :cheer: excited right there with you!!! Im so anxious to get my hands on the Mi Vida Loca palette!!!!!!!!!! I was going to pick it up today, but I have a sinus infection and it's taking a toll on me :cry: I pray that I'm feeling better tomorrow because I have so much stuff on hold at Nordstrom, Sephora, Neiman's and Macys! I went to Rite Aid with my hubby to pick up some meds and i didnt even go over to the beauty section! The hubs was like, "Youre not going to venture off into the makeup?! Do I need to take you to the hospital?! Should I call 911?! You must really feel horrible babe!" :lol: Does the UD palette have a lot of fallout?

Psych1

Great haul. I want KVD palette but i never use that color I want the dark mattes but 80 dollars is too much for my wallet. Obviously i can buy it jeje. but im waiting swatches for all the new stuff.
Thank you!! Honestly, I never ever use bright shades, esp on my eyes. I basically got this for the packaging & bc I thought it would be a good time to try her shadows w all the rave reviews. The price point isn't bad for all you get in this palette. But I'll most likely work around most of the super bright shades

Latest posts