All Things Sephora

Monsy

ladies i need a liquid eyeliner pen rec!! i love kat von d's tattoo liner but i think it irritates my eyes, i get so much eye gunk when i use it. i only recently put 2 + 2 together that it was the liner. What's your HG? I used to use UD Perversion but I found KVD's to be longer lasting and didn't dry out
Lorac or tarte

Medgal07

I don't even have to look just think about it & boom
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif
We're a complete mess!!!!
th_roll1.gif

Bronwyn

Thoughts on the bite beauty matte creme bite beauty lip crayons? Also, the luminous creme lipsticks( I've heard they break easily)

shizzelly

Yes!!! I think a bunch of us managed to snag it too!! I know meddy, EO & boschika did too!!

ETA: for anyone who missed its on Saks now!
Yay! It looks so beautiful!! I wasn't originally planning on getting it but when it went up on Sephora I decided to grab it. It'll be my very first D&G makeup item!!!
pompom.gif

thebloomroom

I would say neutral to start with becuz it's my everyday palette and the dark matte is my quick it up a notch palette!

good question!! I've never been a big liquid liner type gal so I've been practicing my wings with kvd but for the most part I'm comfortable with gel liners (UD perversion or bobbi b)

I wanna see swatches on it but I passed
for me gel has never stayed on as well (used to use fluidline, stila, and then BB. no dice). I find liquid stays on much better!!

singer82

Algenist fans, the 30% off sale on their official site is happening now! If you've seen this brand at Sephora and wanted to try it now is the best time. It's their best sale of the year.

Prettypackages

I would say neutral to start with becuz it's my everyday palette and the dark matte is my quick it up a notch palette!

good question!! I've never been a big liquid liner type gal so I've been practicing my wings with kvd but for the most part I'm comfortable with gel liners (UD perversion or bobbi b)

I wanna see swatches on it but I passed
thank you!

I wanna see this Sloren lippie too.

Quote: Originally Posted by singer82

Algenist fans, the 30% off sale on their official site is happening now! If you've seen this brand at Sephora and wanted to try it now is the best time. It's their best sale of the year.
yes!

Vandekamp

Thanks. I use Algenist and I'm on their email list and I did not get the promo notice.

purplerinne

For those that got the Sephora x Disney compact mirrors at the Downtown Anaheim Sephora store, did you receive them yet? If not, were u provided any time of confirmation or tracking? Its been a week i've received nothing and I'm in the same state! I see the transaction on my card....hmmm

Dolly Snow

For those that got the Sephora x Disney compact mirrors at the Downtown Anaheim Sephora store, did you receive them yet?  If not, were u provided any time of confirmation or tracking?  Its been a week i've received nothing and I'm in the same state! I see the transaction on my card....hmmm
I received mine Thursday, last week! They ship UPS & no tracking numbers are made available. The only reason I knew my tracking is because I'm signed up with ups. I'm sorry your mirrors are taking awhile to arrive.

shontay07108

I was able to exchange the Lancome foundation. The manager told me she's not supposed to do it, but she'd make the exception blah blah. This 450N shade looks much better. Apparently, my bathroom light betrayed me when I tried on the other shade. I also got Bruton Mews by Nails Inc. It's a really dark green and I can't wait to put it on. Oh and I swatched new BB correctors and concealers and I like what I saw. Might have to get them this week. Off topic, but I went to Bath & Body works for the first time since they got all the fall scents and I bought pumpkin everything. This is the only time I go to B&BW. I want my whole house to smell like pumpkin pie and it does right now with the candles and the plugins. If only the pumpkin scented body washes and lotions actually smelled like pumpkin instead of some kind of sugary concoction. :sigh:

Tarabotti

For those that got the Sephora x Disney compact mirrors at the Downtown Anaheim Sephora store, did you receive them yet? If not, were u provided any time of confirmation or tracking? Its been a week i've received nothing and I'm in the same state! I see the transaction on my card....hmmm

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

I received mine Thursday, last week! They ship UPS & no tracking numbers are made available. The only reason I knew my tracking is because I'm signed up with ups. I'm sorry your mirrors are taking awhile to arrive.

I haven't received my mirrors as of yet and I haven't received a notification from UPS that they are coming. I don't want them to get lost.

Dolly, how are your mirrors? Some of the ladies on the Sephora community board said that some mirrors were hard to open and/or the designs were crooked.