All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Off topic, but I went to Bath & Body works for the first time since they got all the fall scents and I bought pumpkin everything. This is the only time I go to B&BW. I want my whole house to smell like pumpkin pie and it does right now with the candles and the plugins. If only the pumpkin scented body washes and lotions actually smelled like pumpkin instead of some kind of sugary concoction.
sigh.gif
Awesome!!!

​ I LOVE the fall fragrances. I'll be right over if you back that all up with some real pie for Meddy!!!
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]  Awesome!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​  I LOVE the fall fragrances.  I'll be right over if you back that all up with some real pie for Meddy!!![/COLOR]:D
:lol: It'll have to be a store bought pie 'cause hell if I know how to make one. I love pumpkin pie, though. Like I'm gonna become a pumpkin because I just put this candle out and it burned perfectly. I'm going back tomorrow probably and I'm gonna buy like 6 more and some candle holders. I never burned candles before because I thought I'd be the one to burn down my house, but I'm all in now. My house will smell like pumpkins in July. I don't even care. :haha:

DLuxJessica

There hasn't been anything about what the Lip Lab for October is, has there? It's my birth month, so I was going to get it, unless it sucks. There's something about October that gets us shafted all the time as compared to other months. We used to get Nat. Geo. or World Wildlife Fund calendars when I was a kid, and every month was some adorable, fuzzy animal. And then October would be a fish. Or a vulture. Never like, a red panda, or baby cheetahs, or something. Sorry... still bitter.
th_rolleye0014.gif

shontay07108

:nono:  dont encourage me! I need to be sure that I have $$ for the guerlain and chanel holiday collections!! Though i am really curious about the 3 lip pencil minis in the tin. I loved the ones from last year! 
:haha:
There hasn't been anything about what the Lip Lab for October is, has there? It's my birth month, so I was going to get it, unless it sucks. There's something about October that gets us shafted all the time as compared to other months. We used to get Nat. Geo. or World Wildlife Fund calendars when I was a kid, and every month was some adorable, fuzzy animal. And then October would be a fish. Or a vulture. Never like, a red panda, or baby cheetahs, or something. Sorry... still bitter. :rolleyes:
No word yet on the October color as far as I know. Probably this week, though. I'm excited to find out what it is.

elegant-one

Off topic, but I went to Bath & Body works for the first time since they got all the fall scents and I bought pumpkin everything. This is the only time I go to B&BW. I want my whole house to smell like pumpkin pie and it does right now with the candles and the plugins. If only the pumpkin scented body washes and lotions actually smelled like pumpkin instead of some kind of sugary concoction.
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
My candle kick has been Buttered Maple Syrup. It makes me want to eat pancakes
amuse.gif
I LOVE the pumpkin pie too. Oh, & I just got a new scent in the candles I buy - Kettle Corn ...mmmmmmm it smells so yummy!

Dolly Snow

I haven't received my mirrors as of yet and I haven't received a notification from UPS that they are coming. I don't want them to get lost.

Dolly, how are your mirrors? Some of the ladies on the Sephora community board said that some mirrors were hard to open and/or the designs were crooked.
My mirrors look fine, I haven't noticed any imperfections or crooked images.
I wouldn't say the mirrors are hard to open, mine open just fine, like the previous released mirrors.
I hope you receive the mirrors soon.
Last I spoke to Disney Anaheim, they mentioned they gave UPS two pick up days worth of packages & it would take a bit to scan them all into the system.

DMcG9

There hasn't been anything about what the Lip Lab for October is, has there? It's my birth month, so I was going to get it, unless it sucks. There's something about October that gets us shafted all the time as compared to other months. We used to get Nat. Geo. or World Wildlife Fund calendars when I was a kid, and every month was some adorable, fuzzy animal. And then October would be a fish. Or a vulture. Never like, a red panda, or baby cheetahs, or something. Sorry... still bitter.
th_rolleye0014.gif
I feel your pain, November gets the schiesse too.

Medgal07

lol.gif
It'll have to be a store bought pie 'cause hell if I know how to make one. I love pumpkin pie, though. Like I'm gonna become a pumpkin because I just put this candle out and it burned perfectly. I'm going back tomorrow probably and I'm gonna buy like 6 more and some candle holders. I never burned candles before because I thought I'd be the one to burn down my house, but I'm all in now. My house will smell like pumpkins in July. I don't even care.
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
I'll bring the pie---you can provide the whipped cream
greengrin.gif
Now you have me wanting to buy candles----another
one of my addictions. They're having some good deals now but Ebates is like a mere 1%. I need to search for
some good coupon codes!!!

Latest posts