All Things Sephora

BrittLuvsMakeup

I just got the shipping notice & it says baby Z palette
sigh.gif
I just received a shipping notice as well and it says the same. When the palettes arrive, I will call them to complain and request that they either send me the two double sized z palettes I ordered or give me a $90 (the cost of the two double sized z palettes) or $100 gift card to cover the costs and for having to go through the trouble of returning the ones they sent. On a light note, they did ship my Ariel compact mirror.

boschicka

So ridiculous. They should at least contact us to see if they should cancel the order or ship it after they discovered their mistake.

Twinkle_Twinkle

So ridiculous. They should at least contact us to see if they should cancel the order or ship it after they discovered their mistake.
Riggghhhttt - Don't just go ahead and send an item that people clearly don't want so that will only just end up at the bottom of the return bin; reach out to the customers and explain what happened and give them the option of how to proceed. Or just honor the mistake. Either of those two would work.

Vineetha

Yes! I wouldnt mind even having the particular order cancelled if there were unable to honor the same than send me a different product than that was ordered!

Sabrunka

I called about the palette mix up in my shipping confirmation and the lady kept telling me that I need to check what I click before ordering. Umm yeah, I did and it was the double sided one. She didn't seem to understand. They gave me a refund even though the item shipped already though, so I'm not sure whats up with that.

DLuxJessica

I called about the palette mix up in my shipping confirmation and the lady kept telling me that I need to check what I click before ordering. Umm yeah, I did and it was the double sided one. She didn't seem to understand. They gave me a refund even though the item shipped already though, so I'm not sure whats up with that.
The girl I talked to was really nice. They're refunding what you paid and you don't have to send back the baby z-palette. They're suggesting customers call them for assistance with the glitch.

Vineetha

Yes I got the same resolution. They are refunding the palette price and letting us keep the baby one as a courtesy!!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Yes I got the same resolution. They are refunding the palette price and letting us keep the baby one as a courtesy!!
I just called Sephora and was offered the same resolution. They are refunding me the price that I paid for both palettes and said that I could keep them as a courtesy since the error was on their end. The woman was very kind and I am satisfied with the outcome.

Vineetha

I just called Sephora and was offered the same resolution. They are refunding me the price that I paid for both palettes and said that I could keep them as a courtesy since the error was on their end. The woman was very kind and I am satisfied with the outcome.
Yes me too!! And the CS person I spoke to was also very courteous on the cal!!

Sabrunka

So, well now that I'm getting a baby z palette, how many shadows fit in there? I'd be putting makeup forever shadows in there which are bigger than your typical shadow pans. I don't see the option of a baby size on the z palette, so is it equivalent to a small?

Latest posts