All Things Sephora

Ana A

I may be too young to know who Jem and the Holograms were but I'm eyeing the palette. I hope we can see swatches before it releases because if the formula is right it could be a crazy but pretty palette. If on the other hand the formula sucks, I can see it being a glittery disaster.

GlamMomAngel

322c3338_image.png
f87a385c_image.png
My F&F list & maybe an MJ gloss

shontay07108

I hate not knowing when certain items will be in stock. I'm imagining getting an email at 3am telling me the Jem stuff is in stock. The Huda lashes need to get here like yesterday b/c I really want to try those.

awickedshape

[@]awickedshape[/@] did you is try on a different browser AWS??
Hey, Vee Yes, I did Tried IE and Chrome on desktop after I thought maybe it didn't work on mobile because of html5/flash. I'll try again today and that's it Last year I had different issues with the game lol

montREALady

Did you see the new glitter Kate Spade Keds?
Aahhhhh, did you say glitter?! I'm such a bling heaux! I have two glitter Toms and one sequin...and that's just Toms :blush:
I wouldn't mind a red if it had shimmer in it. Like rose gold, obnoxious shimmer.
Obnoxious! Yup, that's how I like it...my highlighters too :lol:
I did. They're cute. I really like the polka dot high tops. I was going to order them with the rose gold sneakers, but I knew USPS was delivering and I didn't want to lose my shit over two pairs of sneakers getting lost.
Now high tops I can rock with. My favorite kind of sneaks. I only wear my Toms in the Spring/Summer. I feel like Ked's are summer shoes too...I guess unless you get leather or wool... :type:

shontay07108

Aahhhhh, did you say glitter?! I'm such a bling heaux! I have two glitter Toms and one sequin...and that's just Toms :blush: Obnoxious! Yup, that's how I like it...my highlighters too :lol: Now high tops I can rock with. My favorite kind of sneaks. I only wear my Toms in the Spring/Summer. I feel like Ked's are summer shoes too...I guess unless you get leather or wool... :type:
You can wear Keds in the fall like right now. I'm not wearing them when it snows, though. Leather Keds don't appeal to me at all. Converse either.

montREALady

You can wear Keds in the fall like right now. I'm not wearing them when it snows, though. Leather Keds don't appeal to me at all. Converse either.
Really? I guess I'll have to actually see them in person. Can't tell you the last time I even paid attention to them in a store. I know I've looked at them for my kiddo's.

Medgal07

Yup, same about ignoring the home page. That's annoying when you don't get the emails, regardless of the info being available elsewhere.
Sometimes I don't pay attention to those either, but you should have that choice-----very annoying indeed!!!

Latest posts