All Things Sephora

poodle649

I think I have everything back, but it's not in order. I'm weird about that kind of thing. My loves list and the stuff in my basket have to be in a particular order. I'm hanging on, but maybe. :lol: OT but my new obsession is candles. The people at yankee candle know me already. In two locations. :haha:
I love Yankee Candle! Just drive by their flagship store today. Need to make a visit. It's like Christmas every day in there!!

elegant-one

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
I ain't mad. I love the large tumbler candles and can you imagine walking around with two shopping bags of those things? Yeah, that was me for the past 3 weeks. Always with the foodie scents. The one exception is one called true rose because I love the smell of roses. Yesterday the girl at YC told me that gingerbread is coming soon. I almost kissed her.
th_roll1.gif
OMG I HAVE to get the roses & the Gingerbread!!!
friends.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

The Jem palette looks gorgeous but I have so many UD palettes that I'm sure it's not necessary. I still added it to my loves list though.
sigh.gif

novocainedreams

It's never too late for Jem! I went right to youtube and watched a clip from the cartoon. :haha: The live action movie can kick rocks, though. Stop ruining my childhood Hollywood.
The cartoon is totally on Netflix instant! Haha. I agree about the movie though, bleh. God i so wanted to be her, i dressed up as her for Halloween sprayed pink hair, shiny silver and hot pink jumpsuit ....i thought I was the business! ROFL. I want the liquid lipstick set and maybe the mirror for nostalgia sake. The palette is cute but i have so many, it's basically like any other UD Vice palette haha, maybe a few less neutrals.

Prettypackages

long time, no see everyone! has anyone tried blackUP? if so, thoughts?
hey stranger!
[COLOR=EE82EE]   Too much purple for me:sigh: [/COLOR]
did you ever get heroine?
Guys, it's time to put me away. I had all this stuff on my loves list and I thought I was adding them to my cart, but really I was unloving them. Now I can't remember everything I had on the list. :crazy: I'm going to skip this Bite release. I really wish I could get back to the lab. I have all these ideas now that I would make 4 or 5 shades.
That's hilarious I made it to the.bite lab and I'm so hooked. I had them mix up 11 shades, abr walked away with three but my mind was racing on the possibilities.

montREALady

[COLOR=EE82EE] Congrats!!!  ENJOY!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=EE82EE]I'm having a real rose gold obsession----RG nail polish today and RG arm party (4 RG bracelets) and an RG lariat necklace,  RG stud earrings & 2 RG rings---just went all kinds of RG crazy today   and now the sneakers.  It's a sign!![/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]  [/COLOR]:lmao:
I have an obsession with it too.

Medgal07

Yes, they were in two separate orders and smashed and all over everything. The online chat rep had me send photos and still tried to make me return them. I then called cs and they apologized, said to trash them, and issued a refund. Saks would not send replacements though, so they lost that sale.
Wow! I have to give it to Sephora. I had a broken lipstick and they didn't insist on photos. They apologized and immediately sent the replacement. I later returned the damaged goods.

Medgal07

I MUST confess Sis... I ordered 1620 candles today
rofl.gif
SERIOUSLY I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 packs of 100 tealights & 5 packs of 24 larger tealights
pompom.gif
PLUS, I got 3 large Kettle Corn & 3 large Buttered Maple Syrup jars
th_roll1.gif
How could this possibly sound abnormal to anyone
shrugs.gif
I have a decorative box filled with tealights in just about every room.
th_wiggle2.gif
Can't go wrong with tons of Charmin and candles!!!

montREALady

Can anyone suggest any good eyeliners for the waterline? The new UD ones are apparently underwhelming. 
I love and use a waterproof, retractable Sephora one I got free with their makeup remover once. With the smudger on the other end. Found it: http://m.sephora.com/product/P230234 Omg it has a built-in sharpener I never knew about! :lol: Before this, Avon Glimmersticks. Similar but no smudger.

awickedshape

Yes, they were in two separate orders and smashed and all over everything.  The online chat rep had me send photos and still tried to make me return them.  I then called cs and they apologized, said to trash them, and issued a refund.  Saks would not send replacements though, so they lost that sale.
Too bad about Saks, grr I can't take the chance ordering one of those again, my Peach Mosaic is just too fragile
I MUST confess Sis... I ordered 1620 candles today :rofl: SERIOUSLY I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 packs of 100 tealights & 5 packs of 24 larger tealights :pompom: PLUS, I got 3 large Kettle Corn & 3 large Buttered Maple Syrup jars
:roflmao:

Latest posts