All Things Sephora

DLuxJessica

So...are we all gonna buy it?!
I already did.
sigh.gif

awickedshape

No, it still doesn't work. I tried both on mobile and browsers with different emails and got the same UD pencil and the error. I never even received the code for the darn pencil. I'm beginning to think they are blocking offshore IP addresses for the game. That's the only explanation I can think of for why you and I are getting that error. Mine either lol. :haha:  I'm trying to cut it down to a realistic "adult-with-priorities- sized" list. :pooh: Yayyy!!! Happy to have helped. You must let us know what you get in the end and how you like them. I want to get a few of the Sublime powders for the VIB sale.
Probably
Steups, I clean forget about the contest yesterday! :censored:  Let me go now. Is the contest open to people outside the US? Woohoo, just got 10%!
Yay!
Hi ladies!! I have started to submit email addresses. Good news: everyone will receive a code. Bad news: if you messaged me without adding your email address you will not receive a code. Due to the amount of messages I am receiving I can not respond to each and every one. Also, Sephora will not email you your personal code until the 15th! Have a great day!
That's really great :bouquet:

montREALady

LOL, no (and I'm not laughing at you, your comment was cute) The shades are supposed to be examples of what the color is. So we'll all get the same boysenberry, blue purple lipstick.
I swear I saw someone talking about a surprise color from them once, lolll! Why are these swatches so different then? This can't be the same lipstick shade.

sungelly87

I bought the bite October purple. Give me all the purples!!! Got 10% off plus 100pt exfolikate and perfect hair day.

Medgal07

I was just wondering if you have gotten any of the other purples and how you liked them. I'm funny towards purple too. My collex is overrun with red, coral/orange/peach, and pink. Ok, let me be honest. I don't really need any other lip shades. LOL

which foundation colors did you get? When you try them, can you swatch them for us? What is your mac color? That's been my hesitation with ordering. I can't figure out my shade.
I try to avoid them because they just don't look right on me---maybe my complexion is too warm or something. I did get NARS Audacious in Dominique but it wears
more like a nude mauve on me. Go figure!
shrugs.gif

Prettypackages

I try to avoid them because they just don't look right on me---maybe my complexion is too warm or something. I did get NARS Audacious in Dominique but it wears
more like a nude mauve on me. Go figure!
shrugs.gif

I totally know what you mean. I can wear purple up to a certain point and then it just looks off. I am not sure what it is yet though. I know if it is too vampy, not even really dark, but a certain blue/black undertone to it, it draws me in. Makes my lips smaller, complexion is off (sallow/yellow), and teeth are yellow. I haven't narrowed down what type of blue or purple (maybe it is a cool tone blackened blue and cool tone blackened purple) that do this. I just know colors like Boyfriend Stealer are a hot mess on me. I get away with it b/c of the finish. Prince Noir? Disaster. Strong Woman? Hated it! go figure. I'm going to narrow this down one day. Ok, I'm done rambling.

MandyVanHook

Purples are a bit of a weakness for me. I just love them. However, lately, I've been wearing nudes a lot more frequently these days simply because they actually look good on me now that my hair is blonde. Nudes typically just washed me out with my black hair.

Prettypackages

Purples are a bit of a weakness for me. I just love them. However, lately, I've been wearing nudes a lot more frequently these days simply because they actually look good on me now that my hair is blonde. Nudes typically just washed me out with my black hair.
very pretty! I don't know why I'm just now noticing.

Latest posts