All Things Sephora

cocotears

Quite a few ladies posted views and thoughts further back in thread when they first launched at Sephora. I've used the previous version of the blushes and love them. Consensus is that black up rocks! lol

I only know about the CC cream and the blushes. The blushes are great. The CC cream is good, too.
Thanks ladies! I went back and looked it up. I feel more confident making a purchase. I sent out for their foundation cards and they came pretty swiftly. I just haven't been in the makeup mood to try them out. Pending a good color match, I'll be picking up their full coverage foundation and contour/highlighting stick.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages

hey stranger!
did you ever get heroine?
That's hilarious
I made it to the.bite lab and I'm so hooked. I had them mix up 11 shades, abr walked away with three but my mind was racing on the possibilities.
Hi Pretty!
wavey.gif

Shars

Thanks ladies! I went back and looked it up. I feel more confident making a purchase. I sent out for their foundation cards and they came pretty swiftly. I just haven't been in the makeup mood to try them out. Pending a good color match, I'll be picking up their full coverage foundation and contour/highlighting stick.

Hi Pretty!
wavey.gif
Yayyy!!! Happy to have helped. You must let us know what you get in the end and how you like them. I want to get a few of the Sublime powders for the VIB sale.

montREALady

No, it still doesn't work. I tried both on mobile and browsers with different emails and got the same UD pencil and the error. I never even received the code for the darn pencil. I'm beginning to think they are blocking offshore IP addresses for the game. That's the only explanation I can think of for why you and I are getting that error.

Mine either lol.
girlhaha.gif
I'm trying to cut it down to a realistic "adult-with-priorities- sized" list.
blah.gif

Yayyy!!! Happy to have helped. You must let us know what you get in the end and how you like them. I want to get a few of the Sublime powders for the VIB sale.
Steups, I clean forget about the contest yesterday!
censored.gif
Let me go now. Is the contest open to people outside the US?

Woohoo, just got 10%!

GlamMomAngel

Hi ladies!! I have started to submit email addresses. Good news: everyone will receive a code. Bad news: if you messaged me without adding your email address you will not receive a code. Due to the amount of messages I am receiving I can not respond to each and every one. Also, Sephora will not email you your personal code until the 15th! Have a great day!

Prettypackages

Hi Pretty!
wavey.gif
which foundation colors did you get? When you try them, can you swatch them for us? What is your mac color? That's been my hesitation with ordering. I can't figure out my shade.

Prettypackages

Doesn't the top one look like something we have? Acai? Let me look again...

How does this work, you order and get either one? I'm so confused
blush-anim-cl.gif
LOL, no (and I'm not laughing at you, your comment was cute) The shades are supposed to be examples of what the color is. So we'll all get the same boysenberry, blue purple lipstick.

elegant-one

lmao.gif
We sure know how to obsess don't we!!!

th_roll1.gif
How could this possibly sound abnormal to anyone
shrugs.gif
I have a decorative box filled with tealights in just about every room.
th_wiggle2.gif
Can't go wrong with tons of Charmin and candles!!!
rofl.gif
The candles will be comfortable next to the Charmin in the hoarding room
girlhaha.gif

We love our candles here
flower.gif
greengrin.gif

cocotears

I was just wondering if you have gotten any of the other purples and how you liked them. I'm funny towards purple too. My collex is overrun with red, coral/orange/peach, and pink. Ok, let me be honest. I don't really need any other lip shades. LOL

which foundation colors did you get? When you try them, can you swatch them for us? What is your mac color? That's been my hesitation with ordering. I can't figure out my shade.
I got 3 of their foundation cards for the matifying fluid foundation because the full coverage foundation sample cards weren't available. I got shades NFL 1-11. Hopefully the shades are consistent across formulas. I went back to website to see if the cards were still available, but they weren't. Each card was $3.50 and shipping was free. So 11 shades costs me $10.50 which wasn't too bad for me. In MAC, I think I'm an NC45. I wear F&B in C7 and it's a great match. I'll try to swatch them for you, I'm really waiting for sunlight since I get home so late.

sungelly87

That bite purple lippie looks lovely. But for some reason I just can't get into Bite lipsticks. And I've tried real heard. I have two other monthly releases...maybe its too creamy? Sits on my lips too heavily? Idk... I'm so used to mattes I guess. Halp.

Latest posts