All Things Sephora

VioletSparkles

Thanks! I ordered the liquid lipstick set. I wish the mirror was up, though. I wanted to place just one order, lol, but oh well.
You're welcome! I'm trying to hold off on buying the Jem stuff until the sale (but that may very well change).
th_rolleye0014.gif

VioletSparkles

That's always the struggle, isn't it? Thinking "should I wait for the sale/a great promo code/whatever, or should I pounce now because it might sell out?"
001_unsure.gif
I've noticed that whenever I make sure to place an order on the first day of a Sephora limited edition item being available it's around for like, a month.
lol.gif
I definitely want the liquid lipstick set, and I'm considering the eyeshadow palette and the mirror. Decisions, decisions.
sigh.gif

slowlikehoney

That's always the struggle, isn't it? Thinking "should I wait for the sale/a great promo code/whatever, or should I pounce now because it might sell out?"
001_unsure.gif
I've noticed that whenever I make sure to place an order on the first day of a Sephora limited edition item being available it's around for like, a month.
lol.gif
I definitely want the liquid lipstick set, and I'm considering the eyeshadow palette and the mirror. Decisions, decisions.
sigh.gif
That's so true. That has happened to me plenty of times. It's kind of funny.
girlhaha.gif
I'm sure there's enough to go around. The eye shadow palette looks nice and I love the design, it's cute.

shontay07108

I ordered the Jem lip set. I panicked b/c I didn't see the in stock email as soon as I got it, but it's still available. It's silly that the mirror isn't available now, but I'll wait b/c I want that 100 point Belief perk that I forgot while putting in my lip set order.

Jayjayy

I ordered the Jem lip set. I panicked b/c I didn't see the in stock email as soon as I got it, but it's still available. It's silly that the mirror isn't available now, but I'll wait b/c I want that 100 point Belief perk that I forgot while putting in my lip set order.
Do you think the formula is the same as the Sephora brand liquid lipsticks?

Sabrunka

My list keeps growing which is bad... I'm broke lol. Does anyone have recommendations for good facial cleaners, scrubs and lotions/creams for guys with really oily skin and large pores? My boyfriend doesn't use anything for his face other than some crappy $5 drugstore face wash so I want to grab him some stuff during the sale!

elegant-one

I'd really like to try some skin care, but I have no idea how my skin will react to certain products.
I'm really really loving the Amore Pacific & the 3 little wonders. It is really hard to know how your own skin will react for sure. Or, your skin may like something for like 2 weeks & then hate it.

shontay07108

I'm really really loving the Amore Pacific & the 3 little wonders. It is really hard to know how your own skin will react for sure. Or, your skin may like something for like 2 weeks & then hate it.
The good (or bad) thing about my skin is that I'll know within a few hours to a day. I used that glamglow in the evening and a few hours later, at bedtime, my face looked like it was about to explode.

elegant-one

The good (or bad) thing about my skin is that I'll know within a few hours to a day. I used that glamglow in the evening and a few hours later, at bedtime, my face looked like it was about to explode.
icon_eek.gif
I do think I remember you mentioning that about the glamglow. I didn't care for anything in that line.

Latest posts